Excitement building for Members Day

• Excitement building for Members Day
    Wests Tigers

Thursday 27 June 2013 9:23 AM
    Excitement building for Members Day

Excitement is building for the annual Wests Tigers Members Day to be held at Concord Oval on Sunday, June 30.

Exclusive to Wests Tigers Members only, this is the day when our valued members get the opportunity to talk rugby league with the players in between getting signatures and photos.

Players from the Wests Tigers NRL, NYC and NSW Cup teams will be in attendance for what promises to be a great day full of fun activities.

For the children, there will be jumping castles, giant slides, face painting, popcorn and fairy floss. A Junior League barbecue will also be available as well as a Junior League clinic run by Wests Tigers ARL Development Officers and some of the players.

Gates open at 10.30am with an official welcome at 11am. The event concludes at 2pm.

Wests Tigers will also run a raffle on the day with the following prizes on offer. Tickets cost $2 each or 3 tickets for $5.

1st Prize – FREE Renewal of your 2013 Membership for the 2014 Season, plus a 2013 signed Wests Tigers Jersey, (4) x Category 1 tickets to the R25 - Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs game at Allianz Stadium including an exclusive behind the scenes experience.

2nd Prize - $100 Wests Tigers Merchandise Voucher and a signed Wests Tigers cap.

3rd Prize – A Balance Ultimate Body Performance pack

A Lucky Door Prize will also be drawn. The prize is a $50 Wests Tigers Merchandise voucher and a signed Wests Tigers cap.

To assist with catering on the day, Wests Tigers Members are asked to email membership@weststigers.com.aubefore close of business on Friday to register your interest.

Supporters who wish to attend the event but are not yet Members can take advantage of the ‘Farah’s Flexi 3’ package to gain attendance./membership@weststigers.com.au

• I’ll be heading along. It will be my first, since I was overseas for last year’s one. Any tips for a newbie?

• Kids can’t wait. Should be good especially if we beat the Storm the night before!!

• Banned

@Juro:

I’ll be heading along. It will be my first, since I was overseas for last year’s one. Any tips for a newbie?

bring at least 3 permanent markers

• Expect very long lines for food

• @Juro:

I’ll be heading along. It will be my first, since I was overseas for last year’s one. Any tips for a newbie?

Think of something different to ask the players/have a conversation about. I can guarantee they get asked the same questions and have the same conversations to 100 people.

Don’t be afraid to ask anyone for an autograph or photo. It’s what they’re there for and you wont leave regretting missing out on someone.

• Will be plenty of smiles at the members day tomorrow after tonight’s win… :slight_smile:

• No excitement here at the moment…

• @Juro:

No excitement here at the moment…

I didn’t go this year, have many people turned up?

• @Juro:

No excitement here at the moment…

Maybe if you were 11 years old

• Banned

I’m here now about 500 pole here

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• 500 Poles?
    Hope theres plenny of Wodka & Kranski

• Banned

@innsaneink:

500 Poles?
    Hope theres plenny of Wodka & Kranski

Pple…lots of good ole Aussie bangers on the BBQ too.

• How was it?

• All entertainment was cancelled due to the weather. Lined up from 11 till 12.30 got a couple of autographs. Players were friendly provided a bit of entertainment but the weather did kill the day!!!

Recent Topics