2040 Factor

• Be great to see the lads lift in front of a good home crowd and get a result against the Storm. I’m from Campbelltown but I love watching the Tigers at Leichhardt. I consider CS my home and leichhardt as a kind of holiday house… I go every once in a while but probs not enough.

I think a good win and a bit of atmosphere will do everyone a world of good.

If we can get to our next bye without a loss we can set ourselves up for a good run home… not saying we’ll make the 8… but maybe restore that bit of pride and optimism thats been missing for the last 18 months.

Even without Smith or whoever a win against melbs would be Massive.

• Thought you meant the year :roll bit pessimistic 😛

• How do you know its going to be a good crowd. The last few home crowds have been dismal. i hope it is a good crowd. but where did you get the info

• @tigertilidie:

How do you know its going to be a good crowd. The last few home crowds have been dismal. i hope it is a good crowd. but where did you get the info

3 from our last 4 would help, as would good weather. 10k should be heaps easy if it’s sunny. But our ladder position wont…

• We could be a chance to win the comp in 2040?

• @pHyR3:

@tigertilidie:

How do you know its going to be a good crowd. The last few home crowds have been dismal. i hope it is a good crowd. but where did you get the info

3 from our last 4 would help, as would good weather. 10k should be heaps easy if it’s sunny. But our ladder position wont…

Good chance the sun will have gone to bed by kickoff.

• oops you’re right gnr, forgot about how early the sun sets.

• @pHyR3:

@tigertilidie:

Yes haha. Well i certainly will be there !!

• Get in early for a spit roast.

Hope the rain stays away and a couple of wins will get a 10k crowd in.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Banned

@tigerbalm:

Get in early for a spit roast.

Hope the rain stays away and a couple of wins will get a 10k crowd in.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

No, No, No - after last week, I hope it rains buckets! 😃

Recent Topics