Allstar Grubs line up

• If all the current grubs lined up in one side, they’d be hard to beat. With my line up, do you think someone deserves a place for being a bigger grub or is there a maggot I’ve missed.

1 Dugan
    2 Ferguson
    3 Inglis
    4 Monaghan
    5 Slater
    6 Carney
    7 Lui
    8 Tamou
    9 Friend
    10 Mason
    11Myles
    12 Teo
    13 Bird

14 Barba
    15 B Stewart
    16 Tandy
    17 SBW

Coach Stuart

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• You missed Thaiday and Matai

• @tigermaniac:

If all the current grubs lined up in one side, they’d be hard to beat. With my line up, do you think someone deserves a place for being a bigger grub or is there a maggot I’ve missed.

1 Dugan
    2 Ferguson
    3 Inglis
    4 Monaghan
    5 Slater
    6 Carney
    7 Lui
    8 Tamou
    9 Friend
    10 Mason
    11Myles
    12 Teo
    13 Bird

14 Barba
    15 B Stewart
    16 Tandy
    17 SBW

Coach Stuart

minimum qualification = making the news for all the wrong reasons

• Cameron Smith would have to be hooker and captain.

• @tigermaniac:

@tigermaniac:

If all the current grubs lined up in one side, they’d be hard to beat. With my line up, do you think someone deserves a place for being a bigger grub or is there a maggot I’ve missed.

1 Dugan
    2 Ferguson
    3 Inglis
    4 Monaghan
    5 Slater
    6 Carney
    7 Lui
    8 Tamou
    9 Friend
    10 Mason
    11Myles
    12 Teo
    13 Bird

14 Barba
    15 B Stewart
    16 Tandy
    17 SBW

Coach Stuart

minimum qualification = making the news for all the wrong reasons

Thaiday Fits the brief - as does Darius Boyd for that matter - jeez people have short memories - it was for cornering a girl and taking unsolicited photos of her in a nightclub toilet.

Hardly model behaviour.

http://www.theroar.com.au/2008/10/15/hunt-on-for-hodges-world-cup-replacement/

• Banned

What about Gallen?
    Top 3 biggest grubs in the past 10 years.

• Gallen=Legend. He will have his fightin boots on for game 3 without a doubt. Wonder which inbred redneck he will pound on next time, Hodges seems like a good option.

• @stryker:

What about Gallen?
    Top 3 biggest grubs in the past 10 years.

He was just checking that the blokes stitches were secured correctly a few seasons back 😉

• Gallen is a grub. Anyone who treats their club like he does around Origin time like he does is a pathetic excuse of a man. Id be disgusted if i were a Sharks fan.

• Monas doesn’t belong in that company. What he did was a little dense but if his “mate” (using that term VERY loosely here) doesn’t take a photo nobody would care. More just a bit of stupidity taken out of context, and any interview he’s done since shows he’s a decent fella, certainly not in this company.

Since Brett Stewart was found not guilty he shouldn’t be there either, it would be like putting Benji there.

• @Marshall_magic:

Monas doesn’t belong in that company. What he did was a little dense but if his “mate” (using that term VERY loosely here) doesn’t take a photo nobody would care. More just a bit of stupidity taken out of context, and any interview he’s done since shows he’s a decent fella, certainly not in this company.

Since Brett Stewart was found not guilty he shouldn’t be there either, it would be like putting Benji there.

Stewart is a grub for the Brookvale Manly/Melbourne/Blair brawl.

• Can’t believe nobody’s put Ennis at hooker. King Grub himself.

• why is it i used to absolutely hate ennis but dont really any more?! has he gotten better or is it just i havent seen it?!
    as for ‘grub’, i have to say that having always hated billy slater, that game against manly (i think?) where the winger (williams?) had hurt his neck and he stayed there knowing he was really hurt and did what he could for the guy completely changed my opinion of him. it was a class act in my view.
    hate both the stewarts; completely bad for the sport i think. even when he was playing for the storm, seeing b stewart run in like that to hit blair was reprehensible. even g stewart looked around to see that his team was so much closer before engaging was gutless. pity g stewart is actually a pretty damn good player…
    matai i used to hate as well: head shot every single tackle he made. but recently, again, ive only appreciated the fair big hits he does.
    as for inglis, i think he is a champion. have never seen him do anything really bad, and think he is awesome.

• @turnstyle:

why is it i used to absolutely hate ennis but dont really any more?! has he gotten better or is it just i havent seen it?!
    as for ‘grub’, i have to say that having always hated billy slater, that game against manly (i think?) where the winger (williams?) had hurt his neck and he stayed there knowing he was really hurt and did what he could for the guy completely changed my opinion of him. it was a class act in my view.
    hate both the stewarts; completely bad for the sport i think. even when he was playing for the storm, seeing b stewart run in like that to hit blair was reprehensible. even g stewart looked around to see that his team was so much closer before engaging was gutless. pity g stewart is actually a pretty damn good player…
    matai i used to hate as well: head shot every single tackle he made. but recently, again, ive only appreciated the fair big hits he does.
    as for inglis, i think he is a champion. have never seen him do anything really bad, and think he is awesome.

I’m sure hs ex-fiance disagrees. Thank you for emphasizing the point i constantly make about Lui being the only player the majority of people care about being a woman basher.

• Love inglis as a player. As a person……no comment haha

Recent Topics