For & Against Our Enemy

• Every year its the same. Our for & against blows. I really believe we may finish 8th but will not make the playoffs due to this.

• A draw will help.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• @tigermaniac:

A draw will help.

a win will help more.

• @pHyR3:

@tigermaniac:

A draw will help.

a win will help more.

Geez your a bright spark. A draw will result in minimal worries about our F/A.

• I will agree with you both??? Not lol

• @tigermaniac:

@pHyR3:

@tigermaniac:

A draw will help.

a win will help more.

Geez your a bright spark. A draw will result in minimal worries about our F/A.

I must be missing something.

• A draw will give us 1 point
    A win will give us 2 points

I’ll take 1 competition point over a f/a improvement of 500 points.

If we start winning games, our f/a will sort itself out. If we get ourselves back to 12-12 to finish the season we will be adding 7 wins and 3 losses, which would improve it drastically.

• @Marshall_magic:

A draw will give us 1 point
    A win will give us 2 points

I’ll take 1 competition point over a f/a improvement of 500 points.

If we start winning games, our f/a will sort itself out. If we get ourselves back to 12-12 to finish the season we will be adding 7 wins and 3 losses, which would improve it drastically.

it’d be lucky to get into positive really and teams will be +30 and stuff competing with us and we’re almost certain to get pushed out if that happens. That’s why I think 10th is much more likely and would be a great result for the boys given the start we had.

• Banned

@shane2801:

Every year its the same. Our for & against blows. I really believe we may finish 8th but will not make the playoffs due to this.

Yeah I really hate that we have this problem every year, but this season is particularly bad and I don’t know if we’ll recover, tbh. When we do win, it’s rarely by a lot. I would love to experience the joy of following a great defensive team, just for once.

• Seriously some people have some problems with maths if you think a draw is better than a win…

• @Yossarian:

Seriously some people have some problems with maths if you think a draw is better than a win…

Surely they are trolling. Wins are always better because you deny other teams of competition points. If we win enough games our f/a will mean nothing. Only games left I don’t think we are much chance are Roosters/Souths who are our bogey teams. Hoping for an end of season surge but I’m not sure it will happen.
    Warriors at Leichhardt and Eels are looking like possible games to get our f/a a little more respectable if they want it.

• @Anthism:

@Yossarian:

Seriously some people have some problems with maths if you think a draw is better than a win…

Surely they are trolling.

You’d hope so but in some cases perhaps not…

• Our For and Against is shocking and we will struggle to bring that in to a respectable Margin as we are only scraping away with wins less than 6 points when we win , and more than 10 when we lose the + is that we are slowly getting players back , as for semis I don’t think so .
    Let’s hope we can topple Melbourne tomorrow and give us some hope .
    As long we don’t get the spoon , that will do me….

• If we get to 28 points, we will make the semis.

Getting to 28 points will be tough. If we do we will be tough to beat you’d think, we’d be in a great run of form, having won 10 of 14.

Hey stranger things have happened.

• we could do an Eels of 09

Recent Topics