It's Raining Again!

• Banned

In the words of an old Supertramp song - ‘It’s raining again’ - Yay!

I said after last week’s gutsy win in the wet that I would gladly welcome rain every weekend til the end of the season if WT could win all their games and make the 8. Well, here we are again this weekend and it’s pi$$ing down, with more forecast for tomorrow. Could this be the start of a wet winning streak? Bring it on baby! :mrgreen:

• Was worried for a sec Flip ,thought you were quoting “It’s raining men”

bring it down Hughie ,sorry for those on the hill, but a Tigers victory will be worth every drop of rain

• Wet Weather Tigers oh yeah. They will have to be at there best.i believe we can win

• The more it rains the more we are in this game.
    Bring it on!!

• Banned

@happy tiger:

Was worried for a sec Flip ,thought you were quoting “It’s raining men”

bring it down Hughie ,sorry for those on the hill, but a Tigers victory will be worth every drop of rain

😆 Oxford Street’s favourite anthem 😆

• @derailed:

The more it rains the more we are in this game.
    Bring it on!!

YEP! i assume everyone remembers us beating those *****ers at Melbourne last year? let’s do it again in the wet 😃

• I know it’s weird, but i wanna go to a tigers game in the wet and see us win! haven’t yet, and can’t tomorrow 😦

• for some reason i love standing on the hill at Leichhadt when its raining. I reckon we can pull it off tonight if we dig in, defend well and kick well. I think we are in with a good chance. Lets go boys !!!

• I would have thought the rain will benefit the storm. It rains every second day down there. Plus they make less mistakes and have a superior kicking game.

We do have two recent wins in the wet though…

• I once ended up in hospital for a week after standing on the hill in the pouring rain.
    it was worth every second!!

• We “play” better in the wet because our ball security is already dross and the poor weather forces the errors in the opposition.

If Canberra held on to the pill last week, I’m sure we would have went home defeated.

• Here come the tigers after a win tonight.

• Leaving in an hour. Any chance the rain will stop?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• WT used to have an atrocious record playing in the rain in from memory but in the last couple of seasons we have played pretty well in it. For anyone that is going to the game, have an awesome day/night and absolutely make life hell for those cheating dirty bastards from Melbourne, get the abuse level at an all-time high for those scum. They are more than deserving of it.

• Will do!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Recent Topics