This site is full of crap

• Mate you are a nut job

• Banned

Think the heading states what this pathetic site is. Tigers supporters? My ass. All they do is stop anyone that dares complains about the way the club is being run.
    This site is obviously controlled by the same fools in charge of the 'tiger" club. Obviously controlled by Grant Mayer or his boyfriends.

• @misty22:

Think the heading states what this pathetic site is. Tigers supporters? My ass. All they do is stop anyone that dares complains about the way the club is being run.
    This site is obviously controlled by the same fools in charge of the 'tiger" club. Obviously controlled by Grant Mayer or his boyfriends.

Mate this is forum for wests fans to fight with balmain fans, what’s your problem?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Easy solution: don’t visit it!

• @cqtiger:

@misty22:

Mate this is forum for wests fans to fight with balmain fans, what’s your problem?

Cq…. that was way too much awesome for a single post… where the hell are rep points when you need them?

• think he’s talking about weststigers.com.au

in which case, who cares? they dont want spam on it every time we lose. That’s fair, i wouldn’t want it on my website that’s open to everyone and representing my brand.

If you wanna do that, come to this forum, go meet the guys in charge on one of em open days. Lots of options, obviously if you’re the only one complaining you’re not likely to get heard. but if it’s a commonly felt theme, e.g. don’t resign benji they will listen.

• @cqtiger:

@misty22:

God that made me laugh.

• This guys on drugs

• @misty22:

Bwahahahahaah

😆 😆 😆

• @misty22:

Please explain !!!

• @misty22:

Tequila sunset time.

• There is always one of them somewhere , Get of the cones lol!!! Classic……

• Don’t play Misty for me

Recent Topics