Mick "Harry" Potter

• I never doubted him, He is a champion. Magician at his best. Well done.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• I have been critical but have started to see progress. Not so much about the results but the commitment. Our attack is still rather average. Without Nofo and Simona we lose that game. But kudos to Harry for picking the kids.

Need to start seeing fluency in attack before I am a believer.

• Funny how some on here wrote him off after 6 rounds. I still refuse to judge him until atleast the end of the year, but I like where we are heading and I think the players are buying into it too. Well done Mick

• Banned

I think he is doing a great job so far. Yes he has made some dumb decisions but at the same time we seem to be playing players where they are suited. Benji in tighter and Sirro out wider works. Blair and BMM seem to be playing prop where they work well. Simona and Nofoluma are just going great.

• Tonight for actually proved Siro can’t play in the halves long term. We had the Storm short several times and Siro got caught each time. But he is going to be a fantastic backrower.

Happy for him to be their for the rest of the year but next year I would be glueing the number 12 on his back.

• LOL

• @innsaneink:

LOL

like it Ink

• potter is building a side and our youth will only get stronger . he seems to be gaining more control .
    awesome effort tonight

• very much looking forward to next year with these young players

• If someone had told me that with all the injuries we could win 4/5 after losing 7 straight I would have had them locked up

Potter is showing faith in many of our up and comers and it is paying off

I would give him a 7/10 so far

• @happy tiger:

If someone had told me that with all the injuries we could win 4/5 after losing 7 straight I would have had them locked up

Potter is showing faith in many of our up and comers and it is paying off

I would give him a 7/10 so far

Thats a fair rating. He has certainly shown patience but also a willingness to innovate.

If we start gelling in attack, his rating will increase.

• @tigermaniac:

@innsaneink:

LOL

like it Ink

Youre right mate, many wrote him off early, expecting instant miracles

There’ll be more downs no doubt after this current peak, but we are progressing and thats all you can ask

• At the start of the season Mick was a stranger to a first grade side he was coaching. Since then he has earned the trust and confidence from his side and moulded them into a team that is now starting to really play like a team.

• feel like he is changing things from the top.

first imo he improved farah and woods… then dropped benji and after the focus shifted on blair- blair has played good.
    the team as a unit (in attack mostly) is still not clicking but that will come later. those players out there are playing for each other. you push my mate i snap your head off attitude esp by woods and sue along with blair is working very well.

cant wait to see benji hit top form which will come when our forwards are getting on the front foot consistently

• A different looking team tonight TOUGH …Coach Potters vision is taking shape and with a hugely below strength team, exciting times ahead as a few disappointments.

Recent Topics