Best win of the year

• IMO the best win of the season.
    :sign: :righton:

• Banned

That was a great win wasn’t it. Just pure effort and solid footy from so many of the team. I find it really hard to state who was the best player.

The team is looking so much better.

• really inspiring.

Enthusiasm in defence was outstanding from all players. we really flustered them and Storm made some ordinary plays that we are normally guilty of.

Was really happy that “billy the kid” was awful tonight - especially like how he was bumped by Nofa

• My favourite ‘live’ win of all time, the atmosphere for a 5000 crowd was amazing.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Best game for sure… Defence was great also our attack was awesome, definitely worth going to the game !! Good win boys !!! GO THE MIGHTY TIGERS !!

• @JasTIGERS:

IMO the best win of the season.
    :sign: :righton:

I agree . It was great the way we closed out the match and not give the opposition any chances . This is something we could not do in the past. It was also obvious how good team spirit is at the moment.

• yeah I have to agree, most polished performance of the year (given the conditions)

• We’ve seen hints of the football we displayed tonight in previous games but tonight was the best we’ve looked and the most complete we’ve looked too. Was very happy with our defense. A few times the storm asked some questions and all but once did we repel them. Some really good scramble at times too. Real team effort.

• Banned

Great win. I am ashamed to admit I tipped against us but thoroughly enjoyed watching the old and the new come together. Bit by bit, the plan is coming together.

Simona showed some awesome toe tonight and Ayshfords try was special. Especially liked how when the young bloke made a break all the NRL regulars backed him up and finished off his good work. I love seeing Benji and Robbie hook up in broken field like that.

All 4 of our tries tonight were class in the wet. Our defence was resolute for the majority of the game. Great win.

p.s. Big congrats to those of you who made the effort to get to the game tonight. You people are representing us out-of-towners who wish we could make the games. Well done.

• We played for 80 minutes against the kings of 80 minute football. Certainly showed a lot of heart out there tonight

• in the press conference, bellamy imo kept hinting that we won purely due to luck.

sounded like a sorer loser to me

• @stryker:

Great win. I am ashamed to admit I tipped against us but thoroughly enjoyed watching the old and the new come together. Bit by bit, the plan is coming together.

Simona showed some awesome toe tonight and Ayshfords try was special. Especially liked how when the young bloke made a break all the NRL regulars backed him up and finished off his good work. I love seeing Benji and Robbie hook up in broken field like that.

All 4 of our tries tonight were class in the wet. Our defence was resolute for the majority of the game. Great win.

p.s. Big congrats to those of you who made the effort to get to the game tonight. You people are representing us out-of-towners who wish we could make the games. Well done.

GREAT POST MATE! Totally agree with everyone you’ve said here.

PL

• U create your luck by putting pressure on opposition and then u get th bounce of th ball We have played without luck most of yr

• I am hopeful we will see even better wins this season , but that would be our best so far

• Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain!

Recent Topics