Jesse Sue

i saw something in him tonight that i have not seen in our forwards ever.

he made the tough metres from our own end through first contact then leg speed better than i’ve ever seen any of our forwards make.

not to mention the fact that he hits hard in defense.

can’t wait to see more of him

Love watching this guy …he is very strong and hits hard in defence a full time player .

He’s quite quick to the line too, he was making huge meters (~220m) in the under 20’s finals series too, with a bit of maturity and some more game time we will hopefully see him do the same.

Agree. Jesse looks to be building towards being a fantastic forward. His contact in defence is excellent and he pulls the Tiges line speed up in his enthusiasm to put a hit on.

During the victory lap against North Queensland a few weeks ago I called out a compliment with his name. He looked at me directly with the most humble look. The look said “I can’t believe you know my name”

He will be a key component of our pack for many years.

This kid is really good. I like him at lock going up the middle as well.

He’s a young kid with a massive future!

I thought he was great tonight, as he has been for the past couple of games. We have so much talent coming through is scary.

Very good in the middle despite not being the biggest bloke. He’s certainly strong though and has excellent defensive technique.

Agreed! Great all round player with a massive workrate. huge potential, hasn’t had an off game all season.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Good player , hits the line hard and is a hammer in defence .

@tig_prmz:

i saw something in him tonight that i have not seen in our forwards ever.

he made the tough metres from our own end through first contact then leg speed better than i’ve ever seen any of our forwards make.

not to mention the fact that he hits hard in defense.

can’t wait to see more of him

100% agreed as I was watching him as well , couldn’t help to think Parallels with Dene Halatau 8 to 10 years ago when he was with us , has a brilliant all round game .

Agree with everyone. His leg drive and work ethic are impressive. Hope he becomes a 100 gamer.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.