Marshall on the Drink!

• Telegraph states that Marshall was on the drink during Rehab and this is the reason why Coach Potter dropped him to the bench…he was told not to give the media the truth on why. So if this is believed our coach had to take the fall and receive all the crap from the media and Marshalls mates on 9 .
    Well finally the Tigers have a man as the coach that takes no crap and demands respect ….pity the Weststigers board don,t have the same resolve …poor little boys .

• I read that rumour (player un named) on here a few weeks ago.

The D Tele took their time digging up this old, white, dried out turd

• Doubt it very much. He mighta gotten a little slap on the wrist but the primary reason was that he was playing ****.

Especially considering this is the DT.

• Banned

So Potter has to go 'cause he has the balls to stand up to undisciplined players?..In the 10 years Sheens was there did we ever see a player pay the price for being undisciplined?..The Sheenius culture has to go if we are to be a force as a club…If the board get rid of Potter because Beuji cant work with him then that’ll do me…and it will confirm who actually runs this club!

• Why don’t these tossers just print the headline ‘‘WE HATE MARSHALL AND SLANDER HIM ANY TIME WE CAN’’

I might gain some amount of respect for them if they’re just honest about it.

• @alexaki:

So Potter has to go 'cause he has the balls to stand up to undisciplined players?..In the 10 years Sheens was there did we ever see a player pay the price for being undisciplined?..The Sheenius culture has to go if we are to be a force as a club…If the board get rid of Potter because Beuji cant work with him then that’ll do me…and it will confirm who actually runs this club!

Sheens was a protected species in the media. Its why in 10 yrs, wasn’t only till the last 3 months that he started feeling the heat from the media. Had he been anyone else his job would have been on the line a dozen times between 06-09.

• It probably is true. Who cares??? Its old news and was dealt with as it should have been. It seems everyone has moved on except the DT

• OMG! Tragic day in Tigers history yawn yawn

• Crucifixion first offence I suggest 😒

• The Smelegraph must be short of stories, probably had a glass of wine with the Wife.

• Marshall was never exactly dropped anyway. He was struggling for form and playing hurt with a lot of strapping basically imobilizing his foot. Potter did the responsible thing and had him start off the bench, rather than subjecting him to a full 80 minutes. If it was anyone but Benji it wouldn’t even be a story.

Recent Topics