Is Michael Gordon the winger answer

• It was being discussed on another thread and I see he is back this weekend

He has played wing before and is good under the high ball

don’t want to help you blokes out too much , but could he be the answer if he gets through the next two weeks ?

• It will be Hayne

• @GNR4LIFE:

It will be Hayne

Even though I don’t agree with the decision I think you will be right.
    He is proven there at this level - only other option is if they do the opposite and put Dugan there (has he ever played on the wing?)

• You could do a lot worse than Gordon, he’s fast, strong, dependable and one of the best goal kickers in the game. The only other option is Hayne on the wing with the Dugan at fullback (or have them switching throughout the game).

• Depending on his injury I’d have Idris in the centres with Josh Morris pushed to the wing and Hayne at fullback

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• @happy tiger:

It was being discussed on another thread and I see he is back this weekend

He has played wing before and is good under the high ball

don’t want to help you blokes out too much , but could he be the answer if he gets through the next two weeks ?

Yeah thanks for the advice cane toad……how about you just worry about your own team. 😃

• @Blake93:

Depending on his injury I’d have Idris in the centres with Josh Morris pushed to the wing and Hayne at fullback

Please don’t push Josh Morris onto the wing, he is not a winger and centres on the wing is a recipe for disaster. Morris has marked up on GI 4 times in origin now, and has done a good job closing him down in all of them, (except for when his winger was rushing up and in when Morris had GI covered). The only player I would rather have marking GI is Lyon who doesn’t want to be there.

• Simona!!!

• Haha Simona is going great definitely has a future ahead of him.
    McManus did well this weekend too and could be better for the run.

• @Blake93:

Depending on his injury I’d have Idris in the centres with Josh Morris pushed to the wing and Hayne at fullback

Anyone else you’d like to curse Blake , Idris suspected broken leg

• JOEL REDDYY

nsh i think theyll go hayne wing dug fb

• Banned

Michael Gordan is a little short on a thing called HEART. Not sure if he is cut out for origin.

• Yep Hayne on the wing with Dugan at fullback.

Recent Topics