Next Years Team

I am not writing us off for this year and never will but I am just interested to see everyones team with the depth we currently have. I am assuming Benji will be gone and Blair will stay.

1. James Tedesco
2. Marika Koroibete
3. David Nofoaluama
4. Pat Richards/Blake Ayshford
5. Tim Simona

6. Braith Anasta
7. Luke Brooks

8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah
10. Adam Blair
11. Sauso Sue
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Liam Fulton

14. Mitch Moses
15. Martin Tapau
16. Keith Galloway
17. Jack Buchanan

In my opinion Ava does not offer much more than size. He made the least meters for us and Shaun Spence even made more meters than him with less time. Woods and Blair are 80 minute players so having Moses on the bench to give Anasta or Farah a little break won’t harm us, it will give him the experience he needs.

Milky, Marshall will be the 5/8 next year, i dont think he will be going anywhere.

Milky, BenjiMagic96…You’ve jumped the gun by a mile yet again. Wait until the end of the year before posting this crap because I really don’t think you’re giving some of these selections a great of thought.

As talented as Moses is, he’s a lightweight and will get killed in FG if he’s thrown in next year.

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Richards
4. Simona
5. Koroibete
6. Marshall
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Lawrence
12. Fulton
13. Sue

14. Taupau
15. Blair
16. Bell
17. Sironen

Ayshford, Moltzen, Anasta should all be released this year imo.

Would you re-sign Bell Mac? I’d be letting him go given some of the backrow talent we have coming through. We can’t afford to pay out Ayshford, Moltzen and Anasta either. Our cap will be fully spent next year.

You have to wait until the end of the season. Some people might be let go or we might get a few more signings you never know.

@willow:

Would you re-sign Bell Mac? I’d be letting him go given some of the backrow talent we have coming through. We can’t afford to pay out Ayshford, Moltzen and Anasta either. Our cap will be fully spent next year.

Those three players are three players I think other clubs would take the opportunity to pick up at their actual value so I don’t think we’d be left with having to pay much of their salaries. Anasta would get picked up by the Dragons in a heart beat imo. Moltzen might struggle to get a club but I can see someone like the Panthers or Eels paying overs for him lol. Ayshford would get picked up by someone for sure, again the Dragons would probably sign him up.

I guess Bell if he’s off contract might not get re-signed but I think offering him a one year extension would be wise. The value we’d get out of him would make him worth it. We could probably get another year out of him for a pittance.

@willow:

**Milky, BenjiMagic96…**You’ve jumped the gun by a mile yet again. Wait until the end of the year before posting this crap because I really don’t think you’re giving some of these selections a great of thought.

As talented as Moses is, he’s a lightweight and will get killed in FG if he’s thrown in next year.

Your a lunatic going around accusing me of being him. Milford is the same age as Moses and just a little heavier, Moses is taller. Is he getting dominated? Moses will gain some weight in the off season.

Your covers blown Milky, time for a new alias.

@GNR4LIFE:

The admin on this forum has banned bullying yet he bullies others.

@Milky:

@GNR4LIFE:

The admin on this forum has banned bullying yet he bullies others.

I’m not the one going around calling people lunatics so choose your next words carefully.

@GNR4LIFE:

I thought he went ok for Hull…. :roll

people factor in too much improvement in youngsters, it is highly unlikely that Moses will play much first grade next year

@Goose:

people factor in too much improvement in youngsters, it is highly unlikely that Moses will play much first grade next year

haven’t heard a lot to suggest otherwise? I’d say a couple at the backend (bar injuries) and he’ll probably be a shoe in the year after. Brooks is 10kg heavier and thus much more NRL ready, so he’ll likely debut end of this year if we are no chance of the 8 or next year in trials and then reg season.

@willow:

Milky, BenjiMagic96…You’ve jumped the gun by a mile yet again. Wait until the end of the year before posting this crap because I really don’t think you’re giving some of these selections a great of thought.

You say that about everyone. Including, if my memory is correct, Nufo and Simona.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.