Benji

Just like to see people’s thoughts of his game. Me personally he played it good. Still feel he has to touch the ball a bit more but when robbie was on his game I guess you just let him go.

His passing game was good the ball to Lawrence out wide early was great to see and the pass close to the line when teddy dropped it was a good ball but was for ayshford.

My favourite moment was a kick he did to slater and he rushed up and put a decent shot on him just shows he was angry with the kick and shows he is trying to get it right.

Good to see him score as well. We say it a lot and I hear it everytime we win but I hope he explodes into the sharks and I wanna see a couple line break assists or a line break.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

his best game in a long time. liked the way he pushed up to support simona in ashyfords try he really looked hunger for a change, also only 1 missed tackle.

Another step in the right direction from Benji. Obviously not at his best yet but back to back good games are a good sign. Look for more of the same on Friday night.

He is starting to get it together. He has been great the last couple of weeks.

thought he was pretty good without being brilliant

I thought he played well. He made his tackles, threw some great balls and scored an individual try.

Still wont placate those who hate him but he was good and certainly one of the boys who shaped that win.

I thought he went well too. I would lie to see him run the ball more though as he is at his most dangerous when he does it and will help his passing game as it should put the defence into two minds

He’s certainly on the improve, was involved defensively and attack. Probably one of his better games this year, he played OK and is hopefully on track to regain some of that Benji Magic that is so great to watch.

Him and Lawrence looked a bit better, probably coinciding with the young brigade stepping up and getting comfortable at NRL level. Takes off the pressure a bit.

He still makes so terrible decisions, particularly towards the end of the match. That shocking pass to Asyhford instead of another kick to the corner is an example…

Cant wait when he smashes the sharks this week fire up.

Well a couple of years ago he was the Best player nearly every week !

@Demonborger:

He still makes so terrible decisions, particularly towards the end of the match. That shocking pass to Asyhford instead of another kick to the corner is an example…

Yeah he does and that is frustrating, however most on here (including me) would agree Farah was our best the other night. I watched the replay and did notice 2 glaring 5th tackle stuffups from him as well at the start of the game….one where he pretty much just chipped the ball into the ingoal which was taken on the full by Slater uncontested.

Point being because Benji is so unstructured in his play, his stuff ups tend to stick out more. In reality, Robbie made more and he was our best. As long as they are both trying their best to get us the win I dont care as they have always played this way.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.