Brooks and Moses

• Can someone help me out here…

I have heard so much about these guys and watched the U20s last week on Fox.

I thought that Moses was supposed to be playing 5/8 with Brooks at half.

Why did Moses come off the bench?

Mulchay was playing 5/8 and looked pretty good.

Also why has Brooks been playing NSW cup as well? or am i wrong here? i watched some highlights of NSW cup that someone posted of him playing.

any help would be appreciated.

• Brooks has been playing NSW Cup due to the fact the club is looking to fast track his progress. First grade’s probably too soon for Luke but playing amongst the men there will only help him. Having him shift between both lower grades is an obvious plan in his development. On Moses, I don’t really know his reasons but Payten obviously feels it benefits the team doing things this way at the moment. I’d suspect it will change come closer to the finals though.

• @tigermate:

Can someone help me out here…

Also why has Brooks been playing NSW cup as well? or am i wrong here? i watched some highlights of NSW cup that someone posted of him playing.

Moses was coming back from injury. Moses started at halfback this week and scored a try and kicked a field goal.

• @tsjonathan:

@tigermate:

Can someone help me out here…

Moses was coming back from injury. Moses started at halfback this week and scored a try and kicked a field goal.

what was the injury?

• Moses has metal screws being removed from his leg this week
    These were inserted to repair his broken leg from last year
    He has been playing with much pain the last few weeks
    Although the leg is now fully healed

Recent Topics