Glen stewart

i heard a while ago he may not stay at the eagles , and last night a friend was told he will be released at season end 1 year early from contract , has anyone heard any of this

Can’t see it happening but stranger things have happened

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

He’d love packing down next to Adam Blair.

Media rumour was G Stewart was heavily backloaded and set to earn an absolute mint in 2014.

haha imagine if he played for us. It’d be like how Symonds and Harbhajan played with each other in the IPL.

@Fraze23:

He’d love packing down next to Adam Blair.

Pay that!
😆

If the choice was ever there i would pick Anthony Watmough over GS.

Another player that has reached his peak

Would definatley take him, however he would have a hefty price tag, unless Manly payed a percentage of his wage like we do with Gibbs and Fafita. Get Mayer on to it!!!

Had a good chat to a mate last night that is employed by one of the owners of Manly. LaT is right, Glen Stewart’s contract is massively backloaded in 2014, and lets just say it exceeds $600K (thanks Des). Manly will not look to resign him, and would be happy to release him early and top up in the vicinity of $350K for another club to take him.

I was left with the impression that they wouldn’t mind too much if Brett left either. I would not look at Glen with the money they were talking about but thought I should share the info for those interested.

@Tigersmurf:

Had a good chat to a mate last night that is employed by one of the owners of Manly. LaT is right, Glen Stewart’s contract is massively backloaded in 2014, and lets just say it exceeds $600K (thanks Des). Manly will not look to resign him, and would be happy to release him early and top up in the vicinity of $350K for another club to take him.

I was left with the impression that they wouldn’t mind too much if Brett left either. I would not look at Glen with the money they were talking about but thought I should share the info for those interested.

Both boys are from the Gong and have been linked with the Dragons for a while, although with Dugan at the dragons hard to so Brett being on their radar

@supercoach:

@Tigersmurf:

Both boys are from the Gong and have been linked with the Dragons for a while, although with Dugan at the dragons hard to so Brett being on their radar

I don’t think they will have a problem with playing Dugan at 5/8

@Milky:

@supercoach:

@Tigersmurf:

I don’t think they will have a problem with playing Dugan at 5/8

Dugan isn’t a 5/8th’s bum. Couldn’t really see him playing there. He is a fullback and thats about all.

@Tigersmurf:

Thanks for the info….interesting. Some club is gonna strike the jackpot by getting G. Stewart and having Manly pay 350k of his wage that is for sure!
Probably be the friggin Roosters, they seem to be pretty good at creative accounting.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme