Wests Tigers players that never fulfiled potential

Okay guys since Wests Tigers came into the comp make a list of players 1-17 that had potential to be some-thing special but never fulfiled it just paste in your selections will be interesting to see end team. If you can think of difernt players that were better then selected add them in Ill go first

12.Willy Manu

Theres a long list of players who contributed very little,but my list of losers wld start Terry Hill who COST us alot in alienating Craig Bellamy as coach),& Hopoate/Craig Field who cost the club our credibility……then Id add Jarrod McKracken,Nick Graham,Ryan Ohara who just cost a lot of $$ & didnt deliver (mostly due to injury)…

id say shannon gallant, if he stayed with us in fg he would of only gotten better.

@Granto87:

Okay guys since Wests Tigers came into the comp make a list of players 1-17 that had potential to be some-thing special but never fulfiled it just paste in your selections will be interesting to see end team. If you can think of difernt players that were better then selected add them in Ill go first

4. Owen Craigie
12.Willy Manu

This fella could have been really good but I reckon was a disappointment overall with the Tigers!

shannon mcdonnell,
could have been a great winger but couldnt cut it!

1.Shannon Gallant
2.Shannon Mcdonell
4.Owen Craigie
5.Kafusi
10.Ohara
12.Willy Manu

i dont think gallant should be there cause he will fill his potential just not with us.

What’s the critiria here….Ex Wests Tigers…

If not I nominate…Benji Marshall…(work in progress)…

Jeff Lima, Trent Clayton, Clint Hill, Glen Air, Ben Black, Hasen Saleh, Trent Runciman, Ahmad Bajouri, John Simon etc

I thnk the criteria is Losers or bigest waste of $$ per position.

Terry Hill and Macraken for mine.

The rest were mostly reserve graders that got lucky too be needed at a newly established club.

Nomination for Coach is easy. Tery the @#&& Lamb

@Spartan117:

The rest were mostly reserve graders that got lucky too be needed at a newly established club.

LOL…no idea, if it werent for those two we’d have a spoon in out trophy cabinet for year #1

@Granto87:

1.Shannon Gallant
2.Shannon Mcdonell
3.Dean Collis
4.Owen Craigie
5.Kafusi
6.Rangi Chase
7.Ben Jeffrey
10.Ohara
12.Willy Manu

@Buckets of blood:

@Spartan117:

LOL…no idea, if it werent for those two we’d have a spoon in out trophy cabinet for year #1

What happened to the them after Year 1.

Jarred took the easy way out be which eneded up to be a better earner that actually playing… and the ever injured Hill played 4 games. For the bucks… they were not worth it.

Nick Graham who came over from the sharks, also Sam Harris

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme