Brooks and Brown to debut against St. George

Im 99% sure Brooks will debut this week in the halves partnered by Anasta and Marshall will move to the centres instead of Thompson.

You heard it here first

Also, Nathan Brown is in to play to replace Jesse Sue

I dont really understand these changes at this point of the season, is it due to injuries?

Looking at the bigger picture ,I wasn’t to concerned about Brooks getting a run this season …Brown that’s out of left field.

@stryker:

I dont really understand these changes at this point of the season, is it due to injuries?

yeah Sue is injured apparently

@Milky:

Source?

i can’t reveal my source sorry

@bigcat:

@Milky:

Source?

i can’t reveal my source sorry

Reliable? Haha, hope its true, except the Sue injured part, but you’d think Spence would come into the side if that’s the case. Anyway hope you are right. 😃

@bigcat:

Im 99% sure Brooks will debut this week in the halves partnered by Anasta and Marshall will move to the centres instead of Thompson.

You heard it here first

No, I didnt, I actually read that this morning on another forum at 10.25am
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=425521

Brown has been phenomenal in the 20s the last few weeks. His workload is outstanding. Deserves the call up if true

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Benji can’t run the ball at 5/8. Can’t seem him running it, in the centres. The coaching staff must think they can win in the 20’s to promote these two?

Good to hear brown has pulled his head in and turned things around after his brain snap against Canberra.

If both boys get the chance, good luck to them.

Playing Marshall at center is ridiculous

I hope Sue isn’t injured he provides some much needed aggression to our pack, just needs to stop giving away some of the penalties, but it’s great watching him dish up a bit to opposing forwards, he had a run in with Sunny Bill on Monday night, nothing major just enough to let SBW know he was on the field. Brown has been playing well as has Brooks although not sure whether it is worth the impact on the 20’s unless Saints are down the bottom of the ladder

See you all at the game. I brooks doesn’t run on ill be going home

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme