Ava Seumanufagai

he arrived, we have our gun prop, 24 tackles, 0 MT, 7 HT, 123 m, IMHO our second best player today

Go Tigers

What a young gun prop what a future we have with the young players.

He was very solid, never notice him do anything wrong. Galloway on the other hand had a few shocking moments with his lateral movement.

Big Ava has been a bit unheralded this year given our form and players like Nofo/Simona taking up the highlight reels.

Another great game today.

Anyone who doubts Mick Potters ability to coach need only look at the level of improvement in this guy. I am so impressed with what he has been able to achieve when the team has been under such adversity.

I am excited for next year!

@Tigersmurf:

Anyone who doubts Mick Potters ability to coach need only look at the level of improvement in this guy. I am so impressed with what he has been able to achieve when the team has been under such adversity.

He played well last year. He has developed as you would expect a young prop to develop.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

I was lucky enough to play in the same team as Ava for a few years before injuries got the better of me, and I discovered the pub……and got fat. Always the quite achiever. Didn’t talk much but always went about his job. So to see him doing so well makes me really proud of the bloke, especially because he’s with the Tigers.

Ava played very well…strong hitups and good D

@southerntiger:

@Tigersmurf:

He played well last year. He has developed as you would expect a young prop to develop.

Honestly Sothern, how many young props blossom at his age?

The reality is that under Potter, alot of our young guys have flourished… its the older crew who havent been as receptive. Goes to show how far the shaddow of Sheens has reached, but on the plus side how much has been cut away at seasons end, allowing Potter to sink his philosophy deeper into the squad.

I’m absolutely loving this guy. Go you big thing!

Puts Blair to Shame.
Ah well just about of all of them do.
Buch, Ava ,Sue , BMM

@Tigersmurf:

It’s also the desire to play , play well and give your 100%. I wouldn’t credit all of that to coaching.

He is good. We need to sign him up to a long term contract. He goes forward consistently.

He is better than Blair already and probably Galloway as well.

@stevetiger:

He is good. We need to sign him up to a long term contract. He goes forward consistently.

He is better than Blair already and probably Galloway as well.

Is it just me or is Galloway not playing that well at all ATM? Both Blair and our young guys are impressing me more

Ava reminds of Matulino in the early stages of his career; big, hits hard on attack and D. BMM was great tonight too!

PL

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme