3 Wins away from the 8

We currently sit on 18 points at 14th and Cowboys sit on 24 points at 8th position. This just goes to show how close the competition is this year…

Slow day

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Really it shows how mediocre the competition has been apart from the top 3-4 teams.

I think it shows how uneven it is. There is a huge gap in the quality of the top teams to the bottom.

can anyone see any of the teams outside the 4 mounting a real chance on winning the comp the only one i think that has a chance is the cows but we’ve seen how theyve been this year

@Bazzinator:

can anyone see any of the teams outside the 4 mounting a real chance on winning the comp the only one i think that has a chance is the cows but we’ve seen how theyve been this year

The Sharks have been inconsistent but have the ability to, and the Warriors wins against Manly, Melbourne and the Roosters show they are capable of it (if they make the 😎

It’s not really showing a huge gap at all. There’s 3 teams on the bottom and 2 on the top which have a couple wins gap between the rest of the competition. - The 10 or so teams in the middle are all between 24 and 33 points. It’s a close competition with 2 clear runners and unfortunately 3 clear trailers.

Only two loses of the spoon? Is the glass half empty or half full?

If sharks are stripped of points (like essendon in AFL) where will that leave us?

@wtfl1981:

If sharks are stripped of points (like essendon in AFL) where will that leave us?

Probably still 3 wins outside the 8 😉

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme