11. Asipeli Fine

12. Jarrod Farlow

13. Masada Iosefa

14. Michael Bullock

15. Dave Harris

16. Sitaleki Akauola

17. Inno Inosesio

18. Adrian Haangana

Dont know why this game wasnt scheduled for last week to coincide in between Holden cup and first grade against St george.Instead of cutters vs Newcastle.Also when is Mr t due back.

Iosefa ahead of Akauloa?….

Welcome back to first grade Robbie!

@Jerry Seinfeld:

……Also when is Mr t due back.

He’s not. Gone for the season

Actually Mr T has said he hopes to be back in time for the first week of the finals…

@Jerry Seinfeld:

@smeghead:

1. Sean Meaney ©

2. Moses Pangai

3. Josh Davis

4. Rory Brien

5. Jy Hitchcox

6. Eddie Paea

7. Jack Madden

8. James Gavet

9. Joel Luani

10. Matt Groat

11. Asipeli Fine

12. Jarrod Farlow

13. Masada Iosefa

14. Michael Bullock

15. Dave Harris

16. Sitaleki Akauola

17. Inno Inosesio

18. Adrian Haangana

Dont know why this game wasnt scheduled for last week to coincide in between Holden cup and first grade against St george.Instead of cutters vs Newcastle.Also when is Mr t due back.

It’s hard to line up the seasons - the NSW Cup has less teams and not every NRL team has a feeder team playing. So it looks dumb but there’s probably only so much that can be done. Once the bona fide reserve grade comp gets up and running then this kind of stuff will be sorted.

Really disappointed that Gavet hasn’t been given a shot at NRL yet

I know Potter can only do so much , but potential wise seems to have a lot more going on than a few others we have given a go

@happy tiger:

I know Potter can only do so much , but potential wise seems to have a lot more going on than a few others we have given a go

I don’t think he has shown it since returning. I hear really good things about him but Brown has killed the u20s and Ava has killed the Nrl. I’d like to see him get a shot over bell but maybe cap is holding us back but I just think he needs to string some good games together.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

@pattyferg:

@happy tiger:

I don’t think he has shown it since returning. I hear really good things about him but Brown has killed the u20s and Ava has killed the Nrl. I’d like to see him get a shot over bell but maybe cap is holding us back but I just think he needs to string some good games together.

Thought he was named in initial squad for the NRL side ??Unless because of his injury pre season we were able to downgrade him ??

@happy tiger:

@pattyferg:

@happy tiger:

Thought he was named in initial squad for the NRL side ??Unless because of his injury pre season we were able to downgrade him ??

Oh. I could be wrong! I havnt looked much into it, I was just saying maybe that was a reason.

I read from Forum members that Jy Hitchcox is very fast and knows his way to the try line.

Is he any chance over the offseason to be elevated to the NRL for a contact.

As we all appreciate speed is required in the backline.

Nofo, Koro and Simona have all proven speed is required in NRL.

Lawrenece and Ashyford have to be the slowest centres going around.

Look for thoughts on Hitchcox?

Also is Matt Groat signed on for next year or leaving?

Doubt Matt Groat will play this week his brother Ben passed away yesterday unexpectedly.

Damn that sucks. Looked a decent ruggers player.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme