Fox coverage

Im goin to the game……I went to IQ it on FOX and I cant find a spot for it until 4.30 pm tomorrow???

Am I already drunk???

Where the hell is the fox coerage???

Somebody help meeeeeeeee,I have to watch the game after I see it live or I go MAdddddddddd!!!

@hybrid_tiger:

It’s a CH9 game.

Yeah but fox usually replay the CH9 game later in the evening don’t they?

Looks like there is no Fox replay tonight due to multitude of live sport Fox Sports has to cover: Moto GP, British Open Golf & Ashes.

Looks like 4:30pm tomorrow is the first replay.

Just IQ the ch 9 coverage and fast forward through the ads.

@hybrid_tiger:

It’s a CH9 game.

Really,thanks Einstein.

FOx replays the 9 game at 6pm every weekend.

Just checked and I’m spewing.

@Jazza:

I have satelite and they dont have the free to air channels.

Absolute BS.

@simonthetiger:

@Jazza:

I have satelite and they dont have the free to air channels.

Absolute BS.

We do in Sydney, just no HD channels 😉

Your unlucky Simon, im on satelite and get all the fta channels included.

fyi thats central coast nsw

I pay premiuim dollar for a service that just has not delivered……I cannot remember once the 9 game not being shown at 6 on fox…BS.

@simonthetiger:

I pay premiuim dollar for a service that just has not delivered……I cannot remember once the 9 game not being shown at 6 on fox…BS.

I know to much sport….Ashes…Brittish Open…Moto GP…I’ts Crap Wests Tigers outrate them all…

The game is normally replayed at 6 on fox…drunk yet…

Yesss……Im feeling it and I wanna watch the game.

Yet there was no mention of this by fox…I only get it for the footy and Im not happy.Have to wait till timz night,ouch 👿

@simonthetiger:

And they own half the game its a joke.
On a friday night if your in NSW,QLD or the ACT you can watch the AFL game live on the main event channel but the league isnt on until about 10.30pm and about 12 on ch9.The last 2 origins have been live all over the world but not here in adelaide or perth,why cant they do the same thing here and put the games on live for us, fox has a stake in our game but not the afl why do they look after their fans in the eastern states but shyte on the league fans over here.

@simonthetiger:

Yesss……Im feeling it and I wanna watch the game.

Yet there was no mention of this by fox…I only get it for the footy and Im not happy.Have to wait till timz night,ouch 👿

believe it or not, not everyone Just like footy. maybe try nines website and watch it there

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.