Who will make the Grand Final ?

I’m tipping Manly vs Roosters

I hope the Roosters get the win over Souffs because of a dud ref decision.

That or Souffs get smashed. That’ll do nicely.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Wouldn’t mind a Souths vs Roosters GF,
With Roosters getting the win.

I hope Souths win. Good for the sport. They play a good brand of footy. Also, it’s about time.

Roosters vs Manly/Melbourne. I can’t stand SS. The NRL and their supporters especially, make me want to vomit. I don’t think there good enough.

I think it will be Roosters vs Rabbitohs in the grand final. If not its only going to be from the top 4 the rest are making up the numbers.

I’ll make 40 bucks if sharks or souths win the final, put $5 on each pre season. That should make back all tiger’s bets of the season and a little bit more 😆

Souffs vs Rorters GF……with Souffs to give their fans something to remember for a long while(bring back 2005!)

If SBW ditches the NRL to return to Yawnion, I hope the Roosters dont make it. I would HATE to see this money hungry pig come back and win for zero loyalty.

Manly vs Storm, manly played awesome last night. I think they will win the comp.

@rozelle rudy:

I hope Souths win. Good for the sport. They play a good brand of footy. Also, it’s about time.

I don’t understand why people keep saying this, why is it good for the sport !

@Anonymous:

@rozelle rudy:

Why isn’t it?

@Guest:

@rozelle rudy:

They are a foundation club?

Its been decades since their last?

Theyve won more comps than any other club?

Theyve been up the top of the ladder for most of the year?

Theyve won the most games this year?

Its an opinion…

Yeah, people wanna see someone other than manly and storm win it. Roosters wouldnt be too bad, but i think it’d be better for the game not to reward a defensive team. It’s less exciting, especially when they seem to be effectively slowing down the play of the ball to set their line. Not making great defensive plays.

Anyone but Souths.
Even last night aside Melbourne will win it. Their stats at Brookie suck and they’ll get destroyed for that performance by Bellamy especially since even Smith was off his game.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme