Hayne to the Bulldogs

I understand he’s already signed and it will come out in due time. It’s an outstanding replacement for Barba at the Bulldogs. At the Eels, I don’t think it could get much worse. They are a mess!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Things look pretty bleak for Parra doesn’t it.

I’ll believe it when it’s announced but you couldn’t really blame him. He’s class and the rest of that team is rubbish. Bulldogs must have some creative accountants if they think they can fit Hayne under their cap.

@Marshall_magic:

I’ll believe it when it’s announced but you couldn’t really blame him. He’s class and the rest of that team is rubbish. Bulldogs must have some creative accountants if they think they can fit Hayne under their cap.

are you kidding, Hayne straight swap for Barba, they’re both Dally M winning fullbacks and ‘faces of the game’ at one point, would be on similar pay packets.

If Des can get Hayne playing with passion and consistency, look out

(oh yeah if this is true of course )

I doubt Barba is on Hayne type money.

maybe not quite, but it wouldn’t be much difference, and Hayne would likely take a slight pay cut to get in with a team that might actually win him a title one day. He probably realises no other club would pay him the cash that Parra had to.

The Dogs would’ve had a bunch of 3rd party deals lined up for Barba too

I would not want to be a Parra supporter if this is true.The only good player they have and Stuart going as well. Wow that’s a club in crisis.

Moltzen to Parra to play fullback?

@LaT:

Yes it does, a good time for them to take a fresh start by relocating to Perth, with a new Board and setup guided by the NRL to get established.

rugby league is a deadest joke with the way players can stuff up ,be granted a release and move on to the next strong club . ferguson will be next ,all will be forgiven and he will line up for the blues . Benji couldn’t handle the heat so he spits the dummy and moves on . im over al the crap our once great game keeps dishing up .I woner when the wests tigers will sign a top line first grader in his prime ?it just always seems to be the glamour clubs doing all the deals

@Peaches:

I understand he’s already signed and it will come out in due time. It’s an outstanding replacement for Barba at the Bulldogs. At the Eels, I don’t think it could get much worse. They are a mess!

Its untrue he already confirmed his staying and he started hearing about the rumours on twitter months ago.

Why would they want Hayne when they still have Mitch Brown?

@Winnipeg:

@Marshall_magic:

are you kidding, Hayne straight swap for Barba, they’re both Dally M winning fullbacks and ‘faces of the game’ at one point, would be on similar pay packets.

If Des can get Hayne playing with passion and consistency, look out

(oh yeah if this is true of course )

Wasn’t Barba on like 350k for next year (what he’ll earn at Brissy for the remaining years of his Dogs contract)? No way Hayne signs for less than half a mill (bare minimum), they’d probably need to offer in the region of 800k to lure him from Parra.

He hasn’t even gave tiny hints about leaving Parra. When asked, he said “I’ve only heard about it this morning”. I don’t think this is true and I kinda hope it isn’t.

@cunno:

@LaT:

Yes it does, a good time for them to take a fresh start by relocating to Perth, with a new Board and setup guided by the NRL to get established.

what?! we dont want them!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme