Counting to Six SEMI FINAL SPOILER

Seems the on field refs had a bit of trouble counting to six in the Cowboys/Sharks semi, with Cronulla scoring a try on the 7th tackle. If Cronulla win this by less than 7 all hell could break lose. Ironically it is one year to the day the Cowboys were knocked out of the semis against Manly at the same ground after a few dodgy tries went against him.

Either way, Neil Henry should let fly in his presser, that was unacceptable. If we copped that try I would be absolutely disgusted.

It was revolting! Someone should be losing their job this afternoon…

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Anderson has officially confirmed it was a stuff up. I just hope the Cowboys get up or Cronulla completely blow them away in the second half.

There’s no doubt it’s disgraceful. Easily worth spending $10000!

I am SO goddamn angry and this isn’t even my team

Absolutely pathetic. Gallens face is soo bloody punch able. Hate that grub of a guy

Cronulla win by two. Two years running the Cowboys have been done in by ridiculous refereeing situations.

Games like that make me thankful we haven’t just scrapped into the finals. Need to be good enough to beat the other team and at least 4-5 dodgy calls against you. That game was a total farce. Perenara and Checcin have been awful all season. Perenara is Mogsheen Jadwat level and they give him a finals game. Need to go back to one ref. I can handle one making a mistake but with 6 of the fools all with their eyes on the game and they can’t get it right there really is no hope of that system.

@tig_prmz:

Absolutely pathetic. Gallens face is soo bloody punch able. Hate that grub of a guy

I can only bear to watch him when he plays for NSW. Even then, he punches unsuspecting people in the face.

How can a semi-final be won on a try scored on the seventh tackle? Add to that disgust is the referee’s boss confirmation that it was scored on the 7th tackle. If the NRL want to show that there is still some integrity in their sport this game must be replayed mid-week or the game awarded to the Cowboys. Cronulla have been on the edge of suspension all year. Surely the NRL won’t let them get away with this one.

Gotta feel sorry for Neil Henry. Sacked mid-yr, incredible turnaround by the club, could have gone a long way and made those who sacked him look like fools. But the officials had other ideas. Two yrs in a row, the grubs have arguably cost the man his job

The game should be replayed mid week

Only fair call

If they don’t the NRL should be forced to compensate the Cowboys after two years of BS calls that knocked them out both years

Remember the Manly SF last year

What a dumb call they are just making up the numbers they will get pumped next week.

@Furious1:

There’s no doubt it’s disgraceful. Easily worth spending $10000!

Nothing to lose now for the coach considering he’s out of a job. Shouldn’t hold back. Should unload that much they fine him double

The referees have to refer to the video ref to check whether a try is a try or no try. Well this fake try by Cronulla is on video for all to see that is was scored on the seventh tackle and therefore a NO TRY. On that basis North Queensland have won the semi-final and Cronulla MUST be eliminated. Otherwise it is a Mickey Mouse game.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme