Holden Cup

Fox will televise the Wests Tigers v Canberra elimination final from 3 pm .

Don’t get caught out taping the wrong game ! Fox 1 3 pm kick off is 3.05pm.

After last weeks refereeing lets hope we get an unbiased official in the middle BUT the same video ref from last week. :brick:

I’ve IQ’d the game coz I’m at work til 4. If anyone is watching can u please send updates through. Much appreciated.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

@Balmainboydug:

Fox will televise the Wests Tigers v Canberra elimination final from 3 pm .

Don’t get caught out taping the wrong game ! Fox 1 3 pm kick off is 3.05pm.

After last weeks refereeing lets hope we get an unbiased official in the middle BUT the same video ref from last week. :brick:

Didn’t watch the whole game last week, but what was wrong with the video ref? thought the on field ones were worse, especially in golden point.

Well that was …. disappointing.

Santi looks like he will kick onto the next level but not too many others from what I saw today.
The two front rowers who didn’t play must be pretty good because the rest of the team was terrible.

@Fumbles:

Santi looks like he will kick onto the next level but not too many others from what I saw today.
The two front rowers who didn’t play must be pretty good because the rest of the team was terrible.

Playing the Minor Premiers with key players missing and you’re so so at the result Pfft!..…whataever!.

Missing four of their most important players….what did you expect?

@Milky:

So they had 13 regular players.
I expected a lot more after all the talk about Rowe, Rudolph, Mulcahy, Brooks, Cherrington, Santi, Lovett etc being our future star players and how good they are.

@Fumbles:

@Milky:

So they had 13 regular players.
I expected a lot more after all the talk about Rowe, Rudolph, Mulcahy, Brooks, Cherrington, Santi, Lovett etc being our future star players and how good they are.

No one has said Rudolph, Rowe or Mulcachy are future stars. All three will be doing well to play first grade.

Daniel Ravkin, lock in SG ball, played up front. Had lost Brown, Vela and Fiagatsu from the front row.

Hardly a surprise they lost against one of the most talented teams in the comp.

Mitch Cornish and Jack Ahern are very good players.

It was always going to be a big ask.Well done boys

That’s because those 3 are not very likely to have a future at the Tigers unfortunately. Rowe might…. but the rest will end up at another club im pretty sure.

Rowe might have to do a reverse GI, FB -> centre.

@pHyR3:

That’s because those 3 are not very likely to have a future at the Tigers unfortunately. Rowe might…. but the rest will end up at another club im pretty sure.

No its because they all arent quite good enough. Rowe is too small for the modern game, Rudolph is solid but pedestrian and Mulcachy can only play one side.

@southerntiger:

@pHyR3:

No its because they all arent quite good enough. Rowe is too small for the modern game, Rudolph is solid but pedestrian and Mulcachy can only play one side.

Well, if Rowe’s too small. I think it’s time to send Moses on his way. You heard it here first, he will never have a lengthy 1st grade career. Too small for the modern game.

Different positions mate. Pull your head in.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme