Foundation Cup

I wonder if we’ll play it next year, Chooks might be a bit busy

@innsaneink:

Good point , maybe they will play us with a mixture of NYC and NSW Cup players ??

@happy tiger:

@innsaneink:

Good point , maybe they will play us with a mixture of NYC and NSW Cup players ??

Maybe they will just rape other teams of their star players and fit them all under the salary cap……hey wait, didn’t they already do that?

@happy tiger:

@innsaneink:

Maybe they will just rape other teams of their star players and fit them all under the salary cap……hey wait, didn’t they already do that?

When was the last time Wests Tigers won this cup?

Weve won it once in 7 years

Sydney Roosters 10 - 4 17/02/2007
Sydney Roosters 34 - 28 23/02/2008
Sydney Roosters 16 - 12 21/02/2009
Sydney Roosters 28 - 10 21/02/2010
Wests Tigers 19 - 8 26/02/2011
Sydney Roosters 28 - 24 18/02/2012
Sydney Roosters 28 - 16 23/02/2013

they’re our bogey team, we cant beat em even if we are in the top 4 and they are bottom 4…

I’d be happy to shift it to the regular season. Having it as a preseason game makes it a joke.

:sign: ye I agree maybe it could be played in direct opposition to an AFL local derby game take the challenge to em? Tiger ferret.

I guess it could clash with their world club challenge game but it would certainly be a good hit out for the Tigers given we struggle against the chooks.

Ive come to realise I like trial game period very very much

Its like the honeymoon period….somewhat full of expectation, some excitement & a lot of unknowns.

Then reality begins to set in as the season progresses, the enthusiasm wanes, criticism becomes regular…and it all becomes very familiar

It also ends the summer drought

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

@innsaneink:

Its like the honeymoon period….somewhat full of expectation, some excitement & a lot of unknowns.

Then reality begins to set in as the season progresses, the enthusiasm wanes, criticism becomes regular…and it all becomes very familiar

After the Newcastle debacle in Round 1 of 2013 , we were at that point

Hope we get the bye or Parra Round 1

@tigergirlz:

It also ends the summer drought

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

although we have 9s this time around. so excited for it haha

not too taxing on players (i dont think so anyway) and gives us our footy fix very early.

@happy tiger:

@innsaneink:

After the Newcastle debacle in Round 1 of 2013 , we were at that point

Hope we get the bye or Parra Round 1

i hope we get the dogs 1st up. i want a nice acid test, so not chooks, bunnies or storm and i also want to go to the game (so a sydney team). Also beating the dogs would set up our season very nicely, and being there to rub it in my doggies friends would be the best part about it 😎

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme