Gallant vs Carl Webb

Hats off for courage but, man, what was Shannon thinking, taking on Carl Webb… 😊

Shannon was thinking he held the ball up and that Webb was cheating since the ref awarded the try.

@senex:

Shannon was thinking he held the ball up and that Webb was cheating since the ref awarded the try.

I was thinking of the eye-to-eye after the try, actually…

Shows the heart & passion of the man. Really impressive performance today, Go Shannon!

they’re about the same height.

very plucky of mighty mouse :slight_smile:

I was thinking Gallant was going to get sent off for knocking out Webb with a thunderbolt uppercut 😎

@Rare Tiger:

Webb is a thug.

How many times did he lead with his forearm and elbow! He got Ayshford a beaut

webb pushed him in the head. thats why shannon got angry. gallant thought he held him up which is why he tryed to hold on to the ball

I couldn’t decide whether Shannon was either the gutsiest player or had a death wish. Was bloody good show of bravado though. A classic case of never let the bastards get on top of you. Well done Shannon.

Jeez I hope he absolutely carves these last few rounds. He’s my favourite player and I’d hate to see him leave the game.

@T91:

Shows the heart & passion of the man. Really impressive performance today, Go Shannon!

Thats why wants to be a police officer cause hes tough

Mister Carl Webb never hangs around
When he hears this Mighty sound.

“Here I come to save the day”

That means that Mighty Mouse is on his way.
Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right
Mighty Mouse will join the fight.
At the Cauldron or on the Old Girls land,
He gets the situation well in hand.

What is that saying about the fight in the dog? Just goes to show that he would be a worthy replacement for Hodgson.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.