Tedesco Mega-Thread || He's staying!

• I’m not one to listen to silly rumours but there’s been a lot of talk going around about Teddy joining the Dogs from 2015… Does anybody know his exact contract situation with us? I really hope he is our main focus as far as re-signings go.

The Dogs new CEO has publicly declared that they are setting their sights on a new fullback after securing Fifita so it wouldn’t surprise me if they chase Teddy pretty hard… Salary cap would be their obvious problem but they are pushing to offload Kasiano and T-Rex by all reports so who knows…

Pleaaaaaaaaaaase Tigez don’t let this happen! 😠

Interesting discussion regarding it on the Dogs forum:

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=104606

• Why wouldn’t he? No future for a player with his capabilities at the Tigers. The club are showing zero prospects for the next 5 yrs. if I was him id be gone.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

• Grant needs to sit down with Tedesco and make it short and simple

2015- $400,000
    2016- $450,000
    2017- $500,000
    2018- A year in our option and money will then be discussed to a reasonable amount.

This is taking too long to sort, he should be our priority at the moment so we can look at recruitment and try keep our other young guns, the kid is a future star, he stands out in our losses and wins, re sign him now!

• Just read that thread. Surprised so many of them called him “niff nuff” and a “nothing signing.” I think Tedesco is poised to become a superstar.

• Teddy will extend his deal here soon. Dogs are chasing Hiku from Manly.

• @MacDougall:

Just read that thread. Surprised so many of them called him “niff nuff” and a “nothing signing.” I think Tedesco is poised to become a superstar.

I think a lot of fans from other clubs vastly underrate how much potential Tedesco has. I think within 3 years he will be the regular fullback for NSW.

• The dogs will sign Roberts and he will be a super star there, this is one we should sign in a heart beat.

• Loyalty ??
    Surely when i see Teddy and his work ethics i see loyalty…

But then again, NRL is a professional and commercial sport.

It will be a great loss.

We had fullbacks falling from the sky at one stage.
    -Brett Hodgson
    -Shannon Mcdonnell
    -Shannon Gallant
    -Sean Meany (Well he is still there)

My concern is we wont have a FB left decent enough if Teddy had to leave

• @sunshine coast tiger:

@MacDougall:

Just read that thread. Surprised so many of them called him “niff nuff” and a “nothing signing.” I think Tedesco is poised to become a superstar.

I think a lot of fans from other clubs vastly underrate how much potential Tedesco has. I think within 3 years he will be the regular fullback for NSW.

so i guess we haven’t learnt our lesson about talking up ‘superstars of the future’ he may get there, or he may plateau and never be more than a good FG player. But, it’s enough to say he’s a very good player and leave it at that imo.

• @Love the WestsTigers:

Loyalty ??
    Surely when i see Teddy and his work ethics i see loyalty…

But then again, NRL is a professional and commercial sport.

It will be a great loss.

We had fullbacks falling from the sky at one stage.
    -Brett Hodgson
    -Shannon Mcdonnell
    -Shannon Gallant
    -Sean Meany (Well he is still there)

My concern is we wont have a FB left decent enough if Teddy had to leave

Nofo was fullback with teddy on the wing in u18s aussie schoolboys and simona could easily slot in there too.

1. Nofoaluma
    2. Koroibete
    3. Simona
    4. Lawrence
    5. Richards

it’s not horrible as a worst case scenario, but obviously keeping Tedesco should be a priority

• My news was that Roberts had already been in contact with the Dogs and was most likely the reason for throwing the spanner in the works…

• The dogs could not fit teddy under their already exploding cap,Fifita $850k and today revealed Graham $700k,throw in Williams,Morris,Kasiano,Tolman,Eastwood,Inu,Hodgekinson who are all on good money,and I probably have missed a few as well.

• @851:

The dogs could not fit teddy under their already exploding cap,Fifita $850k and today revealed Graham $700k,throw in Williams,Morris,Kasiano,Tolman,Eastwood,Inu,Hodgekinson who are all on good money,and I probably have missed a few as well.

T-Rex & Eastwood are on the way out next season.

• Banned

Can some get Mayer to tweet what the current situation is on Tedesco……

• Mayer needs to be held accountable for his failure to secure Tedesco. I am sure teddy wants to stay the question is why doesn’t Mayer ? Chookpen kennel and greenhouse all now talking up Tedesco.
    Why why why Mayer have you not resigned him ?

Recent Topics