Broncos paying DCE?

• Came across this on the Raiders forum, apparently it was said on MMM.

“DCE: Rumoured to be getting paid by an NRL club to not sign with Manly and hold off on negotiations. Rumour was its the Broncos”

How are they going to fit so many players….

Barba
    Milford
    Hunt
    DCE
    Hoffman
    K Hunt
    Boyd if Bennet goes there…

• @Milky:

Came across this on the Raiders forum, apparently it was said on MMM.

“DCE: Rumoured to be getting paid by an NRL club to not sign with Manly and hold off on negotiations. Rumour was its the Broncos”

Barba
    Milford
    Hunt
    DCE
    Hoffman
    K Hunt

They always have…

Locky
    Petro
    Webke
    Langer
    Tallis
    Tuquiri
    Sailor
    Walters

They have always had some very inventive book keeping.

Always has really pissed me off, to tell you the truth.

I do remember hearing that towards the end locky was only on about 250-300 of cap space. The rest was TPA, who knows how much?

That’s just a case where the rich clubs have a completely unfair advantage.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• I was of the belief that he was receiving “donations” paid by the Thoroughbreds club which the NRL thought was dispersed. This story is much bigger than the Broncos are letting on & goes back quite a considerable time.Depending on hard the NRL dig this has the potential to be bigger than the Storm saga although not the same monetary value.

• @iofthetigers:

I was of the belief that he was receiving “donations” paid by the Thoroughbreds club which the NRL thought was dispersed. This story is much bigger than the Broncos are letting on & goes back quite a considerable time.Depending on hard the NRL dig this has the potential to be bigger than the Storm saga although not the same monetary value.

I have always questioned how the Thoroughbreds were allowed to offer TPAs - they are an integral part of the Broncos setup. Any association between a club and provider of TPAs is against NRL rules. Its also obvious the Broncs source all their TPAs through them which is also against NRL rules. I hope the NRL grow some balls and throw the book at them.

• @Milky:

Came across this on the Raiders forum, apparently it was said on MMM.

Barba
    Milford
    Hunt
    DCE
    Hoffman
    K Hunt

yea and then you already have Parker, Thaiday, Glenn, Gillett and other good players. Im clueless as to how they can fit everyone under the cap

• @Milky:

Is this not allowed?

• @Tiger Watto:

@Milky:

Is this not allowed?

Surely at the very least it would have to come out of their cap. What’s stopping them throwing ridiculous money at him to not re-sign at Manly, then signing on with the Broncos for less?

• @Marshall_magic:

@Tiger Watto:

@Milky:

Is this not allowed?

Surely at the very least it would have to come out of their cap. What’s stopping them throwing ridiculous money at him to not re-sign at Manly, then signing on with the Broncos for less?

Good thinking. If so the NRL then look like clowns.

• He’s contracted until 2016 😕

Recent Topics