Suggestion !

Why not have a section to allow some less-moderated discussions ?

The Magpies/Balmain thing often gets threads locked or goes off track. Perhaps allow these discussions to take place in a less moderated forum area, allow access only to those who are signed in.

I take some blame for a recent thread de-railment, and this may not have happened if there was an area to discuss this without ruining an otherwise decent thread.

Thanks.

Agree 100%.
I think it would add something. And as well as an alternative to deleting or locking threads they could be moved to this section.
Call it the Sin Bin or something…

there’s nothing to discuss 99% of the time it is pointless bickering, that 1% of the time where people want to have reasoned discussions they can do so in a thread in any of the existing sections. However, it almost always descends into absolute rubbish.

Give it a few more decades…

@genoshan:

Why not have a section to allow some less-moderated discussions ?

The Magpies/Balmain thing often gets threads locked or goes off track. Perhaps allow these discussions to take place in a less moderated forum area, allow access only to those who are signed in.

I take some blame for a recent thread de-railment, and this may not have happened if there was an area to discuss this without ruining an otherwise decent thread.

Thanks.

I’m not against what you’re suggesting, but what purpose does it serve to want to continue to able to argue about this, whats the appeal? So a few dinosaurs can exchange a few cheapshots? Trust me, you do this and there’ll be an influx of dinosaurs join from both sides for the sole purpose of throwing it in the other sides face about how broke they are and how much more marketable the Tiger is as opposed to the Magpie.

No moderation and this site will get shut down pretty quick, even with the “Special Adult Section” that you have suggested. Slander, liable and untruths will always be an litigious issue no matter where you put it on the site.

But if you blokes do go ahead with such a thing, may I suggest you forego 'The Sin Bin" as a name and just call it what it really is…“The W#nking Booth”.

HAHAHHAHAHA OWLEY GIRL! I am up for your idea

@Milky:

You shouldn’t be w*****g at your age milky lol
Save your bullets for after marriage and kids lol

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

@owley girl:

No moderation and this site will get shut down pretty quick, even with the “Special Adult Section” that you have suggested. Slander, liable and untruths will always be an litigious issue no matter where you put it on the site.

But if you blokes do go ahead with such a thing, may I suggest you forego 'The Sin Bin" as a name and just call it what it really is…“The W#nking Booth”.

Seems we have new idiot on the forums. Perhaps one the people previously banned making a comeback pretending to be a girl.

Anyway, many forums sites have a less moderated area, certain rules always apply such as racist comments, certain offensive language etc … Perhaps some ‘dinosaurs’ as you put it might come out of the woodwork but a forum board is meant for healthy discussions and varying viewpoints.

This is purely a suggestion that seems to have merit.

@hobbo2803:

@Milky:

You shouldn’t be w*****g at your age milky lol
Save your bullets for after marriage and kids lol

im lebaneese mate, that stuff starts when your 8 years old.

I’ve only seen one forum closed about 15 years back
The crap that descends into petty bicching here is tame compared to what I’ve seen elsewhere
Myself I’m outta there pretty quik but I like the idea in general. .tho not really my thing.
Call it “Take a step outside”

@genoshan:

@owley girl:

Seems we have new idiot on the forums. Perhaps one the people previously banned making a comeback pretending to be a girl.

Anyway, many forums sites have a less moderated area, certain rules always apply such as racist comments, certain offensive language etc … Perhaps some ‘dinosaurs’ as you put it might come out of the woodwork but a forum board is meant for healthy discussions and varying viewpoints.

This is purely a suggestion that seems to have merit.

I’ve been an “idiot” on here for many a year genoshan. I just don’t agree there should be part of this forum where “dumbing down” will be the norm. And yes, I am on a football forum so I expect somewhat robust discussions to a level where eyebrows are raised, and I certainly don’t mind a textual stoush, but I think what you are suggesting will be a minefield for the mods and not a good look for the club when so many divisions are clearly evident.

I too have a suggestion.
Could we have a fantasy land mega thread.

How about if you want to talk about Balmain or Wests you go to the Balmain or Wests websites

Unless it is linked to the Wests Tigers leave it alone

Next thing we will be asking for separate Moltzen ,Anasta ,Buchanan etc etc etc areas

who’s gonna pay for all this?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme