Leichhardt Oval Toilet Block

Can somebody refresh my memory on what ex tiger they got nicknamed after and what the story behind that is.
I’ve heard it before but can’t remember.

Glen Morrison Toilets

Dunno for sure Im an old magpie but I think when he left balmain to go to Norths he said he was going to play semis footy

Burnt his bridges basically

Spot on Ink

Wasn’t just that though. Hid overseas whilst manager did the North’s deal, told Balmain etc

@Craig:

Spot on Ink

Wasn’t just that though. Hid overseas whilst manager did the North’s deal, told Balmain etc

And was the up and coming face of the club at the time and had another year on his contract at the time. I actually recall he was denying it for a while before the deal was done. Was it him that said he wanted to go to a club with a future?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

yeah he pretty much bad mouthed about Balmain and reneged on a deal with us on top of that. The club was preparing to give him a job etc as well, from memory.

Left on very bad terms and in the end, his career went nowhere anyway.

The Alan Jones Toilet Block would have been more apt.

C’mon Diedpretty no toilet block is that bad!

don’t let the ugly parrot’s lawyers hear you say that Diedpretty…

Heard that story first hand from someone associated with the dealings. Last meeting before end of season break. He was off contract and made every indication he was re-signing. Wayne Pearce even gave him some notes/info about off season training/expectations. Morrison said goodbye to Wayne, still giving no indication he was leaving. About an hour later Morrison’s manager rings to say he had signed with Norths. And there was something about him going to a better club which got people’s noses out of joint.

My recollection was that he was still under contract and yes he basically wanted to"guarantee his future" by going to the Bears. I believe Norths were out of the comp before his contract expired.

Should rename it the Luani.

@Tbone:

Should rename it the Luani.

LOOANI !

Definitely gotta be named after Lawrence cos thats exactly where his reputation as a player is.

@GNR4LIFE:

Definitely gotta be named after Lawrence cos thats exactly where his reputation as a player is.

I think the campbelltown toilets are more suited.

When I was there , they over flowed with crap and were closed.

I think this so better suited to Lawrence currently. Overflowing with crap constantly.

@GNR4LIFE:

Holy cr@p - talk about a positional switch.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.