Aaron Woods 1 Week Suspension?

that would be pathetic if he got suspended

He probably will get a weeks suspension. If not this week, then next. It was a silly thing that he did in the heat of the moment. I’m sure he would take it back if he could. He just needs to apologize, have a weeks rest and then we can move on from it.

On a side note… its embarrasing the way the Courier Mail and the DT carry on during the origin period. The slanging matches about arrogance, hyprocrisy, grubs… you can apply all this to both sides

What a rubbish papper even worse than the Telegraph every time I see one of their articles they are either calling us The Nsw team ‘‘Frauds’’ or calling our Halves ‘‘Duds’’….Bunch of sooks…

A week for flicking Queenslanders the bird,bwahahahahahaaaaaa!!

But I admit he should get something.

How about a knighthood….

PFFFTT bunch of horse shit. Woods will play

Link is dead, but I’m pretty confident none of the courier mail’s staff were on the match review committee. The official report referred Ben Teo, Nate Miles, Greg Bird and Josh Reynolds to the judiciary. If Woods doesn’t play tonight, it won’t be because of an accusation from a journalist.

You should cut and paste the article and post it rather than have people clicking on there rag of a website link….making them more money

The funnier thing about the article is it claims that Farah saying he is just as good a Smith is “disrespectful” and “arrogant”.

How dare he.

blah blah blah …
Who can i swear at ??

Moving on …

@Tigersman:

What a rubbish papper even worse than the Telegraph every time I see one of their articles they are either calling us The Nsw team ‘‘Frauds’’ or calling our Halves ‘‘Duds’’….Bunch of sooks…

They are correct. Our halves are duds.

I cannot open link what did woodsy say or do

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

@MAFIA:

I cannot open link what did woodsy say or do

It’s the one finger salute he gave the crowd after origin 1 . Total crap if you ask me !

Read all about this…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.