Centres & Wingers Off Contract 2014

• Would any of these players off contract be in our interest to sign apart from the obvious resigning?

Wingers
    Kayne Brennan, Matt Duffie, Brendan Elliot, Eric Grothe, Drury Low, Nathan Merritt, Stewart Mills, Eto Nabuli, Jordan Rapana, Reece Robinson, Paul Rokolati, Sami Sauiluma, Ken Sio, Nathan Stapleton, Corey Thompson, Lote Tuqiri.

Centres
    Kirisome Auva’a, Beau Champion, Jordan Drew, Asipeli Fine, John Folau, Mahe Fonua, Yaw Kiti Glymin, Aaron Gray, Nathan Green, Hymel Hunt, Richard Kennar, Siuatonga Likiliki, Chanel Mata’utia, Wes Naiqama, Mosese Pangai, Api Pewhairangi, Tony Satini, Timana Tahu, Bodene Thompson, Brayden Wiliame, Jonathan Wright.

• God there is not much to choose from. Maybe potter can look up his ESL connections.

Maybe Reece Robinson? Idk. Not many appeal to me from there.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Banned

Not much out there…

• Now’s our chance to get Lote back.

• Either of the Souths centre’s have potential. Fonua looks a better centre than winger, could be ok.

• Banned

I heard that Tuqiri guy goes well…so he will have you believe!..haha…from that bunch Ken Sio only.,

• Banned

😢 Hang on why isn’t Keith Lulia on that list…. 😢

• Kirisome Auva’a

He’s a freak; only 22.

• How the hell is Chanel Mata’utia off contract? He’s a total gun. Not seeing any of these wingers as much chop but there are some talented centres in that list.

Kirisome Auva’a, John Folau, Mahe Fonua, Chanel Mata’utia, Tony Satini, Jonathan Wright.

Kirisome is a very good young player. John Folau would give us the inside running if/when Israel’s wants to ply his trade in the NRL again. Fonua is a bit rocks and diamonds but quite a good runner of the ball. Chanel is a dead set superstar in the making, easily the best of his family. Satini is very good and only held out by Matai and Lyon at Manly and Jono Wright is solid but not spectacular and would be an experienced head for cheap. Would be good if we could snag any of these tbh but particularly Chanel or Kirisome.

• Kirisome assulted a girl.

• i was just thinking the other night whatever happened to Beau Champion

• Duffie can play when he is fit , but the last thing we need is another bloke who is constantly injured

• @MacDougall:

How the hell is Chanel Mata’utia off contract? He’s a total gun. Not seeing any of these wingers as much chop but there are some talented centres in that list.

Kirisome Auva’a, John Folau, Mahe Fonua, Chanel Mata’utia, Tony Satini, Jonathan Wright.

Kirisome is a very good young player. John Folau would give us the inside running if/when Israel’s wants to ply his trade in the NRL again. Fonua is a bit rocks and diamonds but quite a good runner of the ball. Chanel is a dead set superstar in the making, easily the best of his family. Satini is very good and only held out by Matai and Lyon at Manly and Jono Wright is solid but not spectacular and would be an experienced head for cheap. Would be good if we could snag any of these tbh but particularly Chanel or Kirisome.

The Mat’utia’s seem to get better with each kid, Sione is meant to be the best of them, he played S00 20’s a year early and captained the Aus schoolboys last year.

It is an amazing family to have 4 sons all play AUs schoolboys.

Unbelievable that Peter wants his name pronounced different to the other brothers??

Peter wants it pronounced Mat-a-u-tie, the others Mat-a-u-tee-a….

I m curious why?

• Well for one Fine has re-signed for 2 seasons. and Bodene is a back rower… Didn’t Stapleton just sign with the Roosters? All those wingers are crap. One ro two backup centres there, i’d rather have them than Lulia.

• I watched the Warriors V Wentworthville NSW Cup game on Saturday arvo. The centre for the Warriors, Solomone Kata, was on fire. A 19 yr old in the same mold as Steve Matai etc. I reckon we’re more likely to nab a reserve grader/fringe first grader than any established NRL player. However in saying that, I’d be looking at Dale Copley from Brisbane. I rate him and pretty sure he’s off contract.

Recent Topics