Maybe we should sell up to Koukash

• I’m in.

Might hunt down his contact details and send him a pitch on behalf of the club.

• @Staks:

Geez I think a new bandwagon might be needed soon with all the new passengers on board… might have to recalc the %

You want to sell the club to this Kouka$h bloke ? Sell what… you got nothing to sell… you don’t own the club… the members of Wests Tigers only own a plastic pass…

I can guarantee that Wests Ashfield won’t sell there half share in the Wests Tigers…nor should they after all the money & resources they have put into it over the years. It’s no secret that they want to own the entire Wests TIGERS franchise outright. Why should they sell because one partner cannot contribute anymore…

:sign:

Nice to see the voices of a few don’t give a crap about the voices of the many

We just need another comet to kill off all the dinosaurs again

• Banned

Let him buy us my way of thinking is the nrl own us now that they bailed us out and are putting in there own board so if the sale goes up the board will vote 3-2 to sell it as the nrl hold the margority of votes on the board …… We could be reduced by this bloke, I was reading the paper yesterday and he said he wanted to implement a fan board just like the one he has at Salford where he had over 1000 applicants from fans, weather it is bs or not he said he wanted to hear what the fans thoughts were on the way Salford were running from a fans pov

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @MAFIA:

Let him buy us my way of thinking is the nrl own us now that they bailed us out and are putting in there own board so if the sale goes up the board will vote 3-2 to sell it as the nrl hold the margority of votes on the board …… We could be reduced by this bloke, I was reading the paper yesterday and he said he wanted to implement a fan board just like the one he has at Salford where he had over 1000 applicants from fans, weather it is bs or not he said he wanted to hear what the fans thoughts were on the way Salford were running from a fans pov

The NRL don’t own us. Balmain have taken out a two year loan in return for losing their voting rights. No decision can be made until this agreement ends. Then all possibilities can looked at.

• The dude has a Twitter account with a bit of an unfortunate username https://twitter.com/drmarwanK

Save us Dr!!!

• Banned

@tigermaniac:

@MAFIA:

The NRL don’t own us. Balmain have taken out a two year loan in return for losing their voting rights. No decision can be made until this agreement ends. Then all possibilities can looked at.

It’s only a matter of time unfortunately

• Banned

@Staks:

I can guarantee that Wests Ashfield won’t sell there half share in the Wests Tigers…nor should they after all the money & resources they have put into it over the years. It’s no secret that they want to own the entire Wests TIGERS franchise outright. Why should they sell because one partner cannot contribute anymore…

Koukash is estimated to be anywhere between $900 million to $3 billion. Let’s be realistic, he could buy out Wests half share with his lunch money if he wanted to.

• @MAFIA:

@tigermaniac:

@MAFIA:

It’s only a matter of time unfortunately

It might apply if your talking about the Balmain side, because of your comment that the NRL bailed us out, but even then without the approval of the other partner, no ownership can change hands. If Balmain don’t repay their loan, I can see the NRL accepting the loan payment from the Wests group in exchange for the seats on the board. Your right only a matter of time.

• Harry has recently been trying to negotiate a deal to buy wests tigers , he’s prepared to pay overs but is asking for as much in return. All games played at homebush with an option to buy naming rights once the deal with anz expires, new leagues club based at homebush, team to be renamed sydney tigers or just the tigers. 1 game at leichardt and Campbeltown each year. Nrl is keen on the idea, as is balmain and even Ashfield cautious but are open to it, but understandably the magpies are not.

• @TrueTiger:

@Staks,the Tigers logo itself is worth heaps no wonder Wests Ashfield want to take the lot for themselves…unfortunately things haven’t gone so well for the Balmain side of things,but talk about vultures gathering around as soon as the almighty dollar gets a mention…

Wests tigers don’t own the logo. Logo is from an ice hockey team in canada I think

• Logos been used by dozens of teams/clubs over the years

• T-rexx, have a look at most NRL logos. They’ve nearly all changed. Doesn’t mean much

• Anyway, I think now would be the ideal time for anyone to buy us. We can’t expect top dollar.

• @hybrid_tiger:

Koukash is estimated to be anywhere between $900 million to $3 billion. Let’s be realistic, he could buy out Wests half share with his lunch money if he wanted to.

But what would they do with the money. Wests is a not for profit organisation set up for the purposes of managing a football club. If they sell their interest in Wests Tigers, what exactly do they buy? Another NRL club? An A league franchise? They’d be left with a lot of money in a pointless bank account and no footy team to manage.

Recent Topics