Players want Payten as coach, want Potter gone

From the mole on twitter

@RLW_Mole: BIG story in @LeagueWeek today peeps - @Wests_Tigers players want Mick Potter out in 2015, throwing their support behind Todd Payten

I hope this is not true. Talk about the lunatics running the asylum.

@Joe’s Tigers:

From the mole on twitter

@RLW_Mole: BIG story in @LeagueWeek today peeps - @Wests_Tigers players want Mick Potter out in 2015, throwing their support behind Todd Payten

These morons just make up anything based on what an uncles cousins aunts sister told them.

I’m off to Hyde park to piss on a memorial.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

@Joe’s Tigers:

From the mole on twitter

These morons just make up anything based on what an uncles cousins aunts sister told them.

I’m off to Hyde park to piss on a memorial.

Just shuffling the deck chairs around imo…

Much more needs to be addressed than the mere coach

I agree that this is probably all rubbish…

However

When we went to the night with the coaches it was clear Payten had the best head on this shoulders.

After hearing him talk I now don’t get hung up on him being an ‘ex player’ or a jobs for the boys proposition. My sense is he is the real deal.

Ideally a few more years would help him, though many leaders learn in the deep end.

I’m not dismissing it

If Potter is playing loyalties by selecting out of form players, Todd will be doomed before he even starts. Good luck.

There’s being a good talker.
Then there’s winning 2 Dally Ms.

@guyofthetiger:

There’s being a good talker.
Then there’s winning 2 Dally Ms.

A chunk of leadership (coaching) is talking.

None of leadership is winning Dally Ms

same stuff, different year……they just re-print stories from previous years when we’ve been losing

Payten should not coach Wests first grade whilst players like Farah, Lawrence etc are still at the club (ie: blokes he played with).

Here we go again. It’s Groundtiger day.

and if they beat the bulldogs,which is not impossible, the rumour will disappear.

The team needs a win over the next fortnight and all will be well again.

Here, here. Payten not ready and not silly. Win the comp with Potter as assistant without the pressure and then name your own price and pick your own team.

The team does not seem to be playing as if they want the coach replaced, they are trying their best with a team that has had plenty of structural and disruptions caused by injuries, head knocks an rep duties.

Its might be a coincidence, but Potter was as good as signed a month ago…

And then Brian Smith completed an Audit of the Club…

Wonder what was in that report???

While it may not be the same people making these calls,

I hear many complain Potter isnt forthright, aggro, violent enough…they think this is a weakness.

Think back to whenever Paytens been interviewed…Payten makes Mick Potter look like Mark ‘Jacko’ Jackson and Anthony ‘the mouth’ Mundine all rolled into one.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.