2014/2015 EPL season

• And it rolls around again this weekend

We have many newcomers to the Forum so just wondering who you support

I’m a Hammers fan and are just praying again we can avoid relegation We’ve been very active over the off season , but losing Carroll for 4 months again is going cause problems

Allardyce first two months will be crucial to whether he retains his spot

I think City will be the side to beat this season , but like the look of Arsenal also

If United can keep pace early they could challenge late

• United already look a different side under Van Gaal. We will see how they match it with the other big sides though.

Will be interesting to see how Liverpool fare without Suarez, they will look to Sturridge now. Also, wonder how Southampton will fare now that Arsenal, Liverpool & United have torn their side apart.

• @Cultured Bogan:

United already look a different side under Van Gaal. We will see how they match it with the other big sides though.

Will be interesting to see how Liverpool fare without Suarez, they will look to Sturridge now. Also, wonder how Southampton will fare now that Arsenal, Liverpool & United have torn their side apart.

I like Southampton as well , but after 38 games if they are looking upwards at the Hammers I’ll be happy

• Im a tottenham fan 😃 im hoping for a top 4 position this season to make up for the failed expectations last year ! Also hoping for a much better style of play under a very good coach, was definitely not a fan of AVB’s horrible tactics last season.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• I think Chelsea will take it out this season, Arsenal (need a better striker to challenge to win the title) and City (were dreadful last time they defended their title) will chase them for it.

I think Man U will round out the top 4, although they haven’t drastically improved the squad, they don’t have any European competitions to contend with, giving their players a lighter schedule and will not require the depth of the other top 7 clubs, if they can bring in Di Maira and Vidal they’ll give the 3 teams above them a real run for their money. Liverpool will discover what Spuds learnt last season when they sold Bale and bought a heap of players in, combined with Champions League football, I think they’ll slip down to 5th.

My toffees should be up for another good season, although if Big Rom gets an injury we could be in a spot of bother as he is our only striker who can bang in goals consistently. Spurs will probably have another solid season too.

Top 7
    Chelsea
    City
    Arsenal
    Man U
    Liverpool
    Everton
    Tottenham

Although this can change depending what happens over the final 3 weeks of the transfer window.

• @Marshall_magic:

I think Chelsea will take it out this season, Arsenal (need a better striker to challenge to win the title) and City (were dreadful last time they defended their title) will chase them for it.

I think Man U will round out the top 4, although they haven’t drastically improved the squad, they don’t have any European competitions to contend with, giving their players a lighter schedule and will not require the depth of the other top 7 clubs, if they can bring in Di Maira and Vidal they’ll give the 3 teams above them a real run for their money. Liverpool will discover what Spuds learnt last season when they sold Bale and bought a heap of players in, combined with Champions League football, I think they’ll slip down to 5th.

My toffees should be up for another good season, although if Big Rom gets an injury we could be in a spot of bother as he is our only striker who can bang in goals consistently. Spurs will probably have another solid season too.

Top 7
    Chelsea
    City
    Arsenal
    Man U
    Liverpool
    Everton
    Tottenham

Although this can change depending what happens over the final 3 weeks of the transfer window.

I agree, arsenal need a better striker to win the title but did you see Giroud’s goal this morning ? Wow. If he can do those sorts of things every 2nd match it puts them within a shot of the title. Although they’re my team’s bitter rivals i can’t help but enjoy their attacking play…

• At least the Hammers will kick their season off with a easy win v Tottenham

We have taken a liking to playing them

• @happy tiger:

At least the Hammers will kick their season off with a easy win v Tottenham

The same way the tigers had taken a liking to the cowboys recently ?

New coach, new season… New result ?

• @Tony33:

@happy tiger:

At least the Hammers will kick their season off with a easy win v Tottenham

The same way the tigers had taken a liking to the cowboys recently ?

New coach, new season… New result ?

Hopefully not 🙏 😆

• @Tony33:

Im a tottenham fan 😃 im hoping for a top 4 position this season to make up for the failed expectations last year ! Also hoping for a much better style of play under a very good coach, was definitely not a fan of AVB’s horrible tactics last season.

Me too ! “COME ON YOU SPURS”

• @Tony33:

@Marshall_magic:

I think Chelsea will take it out this season, Arsenal (need a better striker to challenge to win the title) and City (were dreadful last time they defended their title) will chase them for it.

Top 7
    Chelsea
    City
    Arsenal
    Man U
    Liverpool
    Everton
    Tottenham

I agree, arsenal need a better striker to win the title but did you see Giroud’s goal this morning ? Wow. If he can do those sorts of things every 2nd match it puts them within a shot of the title. Although they’re my team’s bitter rivals i can’t help but enjoy their attacking play…

I have not, but I’ve heard it’s a cracker. Giroud to me has always been a bit of a flat track bully. His goal scoring record vs Man U, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and Everton is poor, whilst against the remaining clubs is very good. I think to win the league you need two good players for every position, Giroud is a good option but I think they need a better striker for the top sides (I see Walcott and Sanchez more as wingers and I don’t rate Podolski all that highly).

• @hobbo2803:

@Tony33:

Im a tottenham fan 😃 im hoping for a top 4 position this season to make up for the failed expectations last year ! Also hoping for a much better style of play under a very good coach, was definitely not a fan of AVB’s horrible tactics last season.

The last time I saw Spurs play was the 1982 FA cup final … It was a 1-1 draw with QPR . I never did get to go to the replay . Spurs won that 1-0
    They were the halcyon days !
    Players like Ray Clemence / Steve Archibald / Steve perryman / Glenn hoddle/ Osvaldo ardiles and Ricky villa … I’m not sure if villa or ardiles played in the final due to them being from Argentina … As Argentina were copping a flogging from the poms in the Falklands .

My folks can’t believe I follow Spurs as my home town was Derby Country !

Relegation for West ham happy me thinks !!!

• @hobbo2803:

@Tony33:

More Spurs fans :wtf 😆

Get yourselves a real team lads

• Chelsea the team to beat i think

• Have only got stronger with adding Costa & Fabregas into the squad.

Drogba will be interesting. Will rarely play unless the injuries hit or there’s plenty of nuffy PL games while they are on CL duty.

Recent Topics