Keith Galloway
Adam Blair
Dene Halatau
Sauaso Sue

Ava Seumanufagai
Martin Taupau
Sitaleki Akauola
James Gavet

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014/08/12/nrl_team_announcement_round_23.html

Awesome looking bench 😆

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Another cricket score in the making.

Brooks health wise can’t be getting worse can he ??

Or have we given up on our Top 8 chances and are going to rest him for the rest of the season ??

How many weeks in a row does Halatau have to let someone run straight past him without trying before he goes??

Im not sure i can watch that team…but i will

Bog average side that will probably be on the end of another pasting. Forecast for rain, so that might keep the score under 60. Hate to think what the crowd will be

Wet track, loads of injuries, on a hiding to nothing, I think we’ll get 'em this week.

…I can feel it, down in my plums

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

I’m tipping an upset !

@Tigrr:

I’m tipping an upset !

I’m tipping we’ll all be upset…

If that team wins, I’ll be recommending a betting probe be opened against the Chooks.

Thank God the Premier League starts this weekend.

The only way it will happen this year -

With 4 rounds to go there is no more petrol in the tank…if Brooks is not 100% leave him to next season…the club must have a huge rehab room as there are heaps of body’s to fit in. Predicting 20 to 30 mills of rain on Saturday a very wet day. The slow track could be an advantage but it will be a tough one for the team.

@Snake:

With 4 rounds to go there is no more petrol in the tank…if Brooks is not 100% leave him to next season…the club must have a huge rehab room as there are heaps of body’s to fit in. Predicting 20 to 30 mills of rain on Saturday a very wet day. The slow track could be an advantage but it will be a tough one for the team.

better change the Coronas for bourbons and scotch then, we don’t want to catch a cold.

@king sirro:

How many weeks in a row does Halatau have to let someone run straight past him without trying before he goes??

Im not sure i can watch that team…but i will

KS

Is that a joke like "how many hippies does it take to change a lightbulb " ??

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.