Predict 6 EPL 2014/15 comp

Here goes , the start of a new season and a new competition.
Remember all you need to do is try and predict the correct scores of the featured games, which will be on Saturdays and Sunday when there is a full fixture list.
3 points for an exact score
1 point for the correct outcome.

I will be choosing 6 games of each round of the EPL Season and all you need to do is Predict the score of the 6 games .
Example
Man u v Chelsea you predict 1-0 and that is the score you get 3 points , Man U win by any other score is 1 point, a draw or Chelsea win is 0 points,pretty straight forward.

The last Round of the Competition will be a Tie Breaker , in the event we could have a draw between 1st and 2nd .
How it will work , for e.g lets just say 1st and 2nd are tied on equal points going into the last Round of the Competition and at the completion of the Round we end up on the same points , all 6 games will determine who wins it .

example–---------------------------------------actual scores----------------Result to the actual score
Arsenal vs Liverpool 2-1---------------------------1-1----------------------------------1 goal
Man u vs Chelsea 1-1-------------------------------2-1---------------------------------1 goal
West Ham vs Burnley 3-1--------------------------1-0-------------- ------------------ 3 goals
Tottenham vs Aston Villa 2-0---------------------3-1----------------------------------2 goals
Man City vs Leicester City 4-0--------------------2-0----------------------------------2 goals
Hull vs Newcastle 2-1------------------------------3-1----------------------------------1 goal

So the moral of it is you want to Predict the less goals possible to the actual score , the one with the less goals wins it .
If there is still a Draw after this well it will be called a draw and buy yourselves a lottery ticket each 😆

Hope as many of you as possible will play , if you do and start off slowly don’t worry ,it’s a marathon not a sprint and they’ll be plenty of time to catch up.

To make it interesting i will throw in a 1st place $100.00 voucher from Wests tigers Shop, and to join is FREE just to make it interesting 😉
You have my word you will get the voucher the winner just needs to PM me his address at the end of the year and the Voucher will be handed by a Post Office representative signed at your own door , My word is my Word,
Watch all the non Soccer lovers enter this now 😆

O.k here it goes
Round 1
1. Manchester United vs Swansea City
2. West Ham vs Tottenham Hotspur
3. Stoke City vs Aston Villa
4. Liverpool vs Southampton
5. Newcastle United vs Manchester City
6. Leicester City vs Everton

Round 1
1. Manchester United vs Swansea City 2-1
2. West Ham vs Tottenham Hotspur 0-2
3. Stoke City vs Aston Villa 1-0
4. Liverpool vs Southampton 2-0
5. Newcastle United vs Manchester City 1-1
6. Leicester City vs Everton 1-2

Those are my predictions , Man u kick off the season on Saturday 16th August at 9:45pm AEST . any prediction after 9:30pm won’t be counted .
Good luck all and hope it’s enjoyable for all.

Man U v The Swans 3-1
Hammers v Spurs 1-1
Stoke v Villa 1-1
Liverpool v Southampton 3-1
Newcastle v Man City 1-2
Leicester v Everton 0-1

Cmon all you EPL experts show us what you got , or is Happy gonna kick everyone’s asses again ??

Mine:

1. MUN 2 - 1 SWN
2. WHM 1 - 1 TOT
3. STK 1 - 2 AVL
4. LIV 4 - 1 STH
5. NEW 0 - 3 MCI
6. LEI 1 - 3 EVE

and mine …

1. MANUre 4 - SWAN 0
2. W’HAM 1 - SPURS 2
3. STK 1 - VILL 0
4. LIV 2 - SHTN 0
5. NEWC 0 - MCTY 4
6. LEIC 0 - EVER 1

1. MUN 2 - 1 SWN
2. WHM 1 - 3 TOT
3. STK 2 - 1 AVL
4. LIV 2 - 0 STH
5. NEW 1 - MNC 2
6. LEI 0 - 1 EVE

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

1. MUN 2 - 0 SWN
2. WHM 1 - 2 TOT
3. STK 1 - 1 AVL
4. LIV 4 - 0 STH
5. NEW 1 - 2 MCI
6. LEI 1 - 2 EVE

Manure 3 Swansea 1
Hammers 1 Spuds 2
Stoke 2 Villa 1
Liver(hampton)pool 2 Southampton 0
Newcastle 0 City 4
Leicester 1 Everton 3

Come on guys surely there has to be more takers

Sorry FT

Looks like Happy scared a few off

They know they can’t beat me LOL

Man u 1 Swan 0
West ham 0 SPURS 2
Stoke 0 villa 1
South 1 Liverpool 1
City 2 newc 0
Toffees 2 Leicester 0

@happy tiger:

Sorry FT

Looks like Happy scared a few off

They know they can’t beat me LOL

😆 , even with a $100.00 1st place Liqourland voucher , there staying away from you :roll

I would like to try my hand but my biggest weakness is that I tend to miss putting my selections in on time.

Oh, and of course Happy has scared me silly with his EPL knowledge.

I’m going to sneeze, Ah, ah, ah bu**s*it!

@cqtiger:

I would like to try my hand but my biggest weakness is that I tend to miss putting my selections in on time.

No worries old boy , enter and I’ll remind you every week

@cqtiger:

Well as soon as the round is complete and the ladder is up , i will put the following round games up straight away so you got 1 week to put them in , i’m sure a $100.00 voucher will make you not forget to put your selections in :roll .
Give it a go i suppose

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.