Predict 6 EPL 2014/15 comp

• @hobbo2803:

Recieved my Wests Tigers polo shirt this arvo for wining the EPL predict 6 comp !!!

Thanks FT !

I looked ripped in this polo :mrgreen:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Can I reword this correctly

I ripped the polo when I tried it on

Can you get me the 7 XL one FT please ??

• @happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

Recieved my Wests Tigers polo shirt this arvo for wining the EPL predict 6 comp !!!

Thanks FT !

I looked ripped in this polo :mrgreen:

Can I reword this correctly

I ripped the polo when I tried it on

Can you get me the 7 XL one FT please ??

Nah mate … Only West Ham shirts start at 7XL !

Better luck next time loser 😉

• Good Evening

Ladies and Gentlemen , Distinguished Guest . Welcome to the night of Nights where Tonight marks a Special Occasion in our very 1st Awards Night .
    Well what a Season we had……from Kul changing the site’s setup and upsetting Cqtiger’s rhythm to hobbo running away with it in the end and very deserved winner.

Before we get to our main awards we have a performance from the one and only!!!

We have the following Awards to present

The I can’t believe it’s happening : It goes to hobbo when he thought he put his selections in on a Tuesday Night , but they weren’t there 😉 😆

You cannot be serious award : It goes to happy , despite all the knowledge he has in the Round Ball the over analyzing proved his downfall 😉 😆

I’ve lost my mojo Award : It goes to Blackpearl , after going toe to toe with Cqtiger earlier in the year to choking himself out of contention 😉 😆 .

Now for the Main Award Ladies and Gentleman…can i call onto the stage hobbo "your right hobbo finish your last bit of Spag Bowl before you get here “. Well Congratulations on a Fantastic Win , what do you put it down to hobbo ? " Well i have learn’t to stay composed and have faith in whatever scores happy puts to go the opposite and it’s paid Dividends”.
    Well Congratulations and here is the Shield for the year.

• FT 'Hobbo didn’t get Spag Bol tonight

She’s still trying to fix that big tear in the polo

Congrats Hobbo and fantastic job FT

Your the man , no not you , the other one

• @foreveratiger:

Good Evening

Ladies and Gentlemen , Distinguished Guest . Welcome to the night of Nights where Tonight marks a Special Occasion in our very 1st Awards Night .
    Well what a Season we had……from Kul changing the site’s setup and upsetting Cqtiger’s rhythm to hobbo running away with it in the end and very deserved winner.

Before we get to our main awards we have a performance from the one and only!!!

We have the following Awards to present

The I can’t believe it’s happening : It goes to hobbo when he thought he put his selections in on a Tuesday Night , but they weren’t there 😉 😆

You cannot be serious award : It goes to happy , despite all the knowledge he has in the Round Ball the over analyzing proved his downfall 😉 😆

I’ve lost my mojo Award : It goes to Blackpearl , after going toe to toe with Cqtiger earlier in the year to choking himself out of contention 😉 😆 .

Now for the Main Award Ladies and Gentleman…can i call onto the stage hobbo "your right hobbo finish your last bit of Spag Bowl before you get here “. Well Congratulations on a Fantastic Win , what do you put it down to hobbo ? " Well i have learn’t to stay composed and have faith in whatever scores happy puts to go the opposite and it’s paid Dividends”.
    Well Congratulations and here is the Shield for the year.

First of all a big shout out to you for running the comp , can’t wait to go back to back with 300 points !
    But I couldn’t have won this comp without tipping against a basket case of a team , so another shout out to West Ham United ! :righton:

• @happy tiger:

FT 'Hobbo didn’t get Spag Bol tonight

Thank you for running the Comp happy , Brilliant :master:

• @foreveratiger:

@happy tiger:

FT 'Hobbo didn’t get Spag Bol tonight