ANASTA Retires....

• Don’t know if this has been made official elsewhere, but Braith just announced on Fox that he’s officially retiring at season’s end. Congratulations on a great career.

• ForumSupporter

Just announced it on Super Saturday…

• watching Fox sports now, Braith has just announce he will retire at season’s end.
    regardless of whatever you think of him:
    I would like to say, congrat’s to him on a successful career, and may he enjoy his retirement , and watching his family grow up.

• I thought he had already announced it?

• You beauty!

Thanks for trying Braith

• It’s ashame he had to retire through injury. I atleast would of liked him to go out on on his own terms! For someone who had it tough growing up & to almost reach 300 games in first grade is a great effort, he had a successful career winning a grand final, playing for his state & country. So well done to Braith & all the best post football!

• Banned

@Pierre M7:

It’s ashame he had to retire through injury. I atleast would of liked him to go out on on his own terms! For someone who had it tough growing up & to almost reach 300 games in first grade is a great effort, he had a successful career winning a grand final, playing for his state & country. So well done to Braith & all the best post football!

Hear, hear!

• Class act. He is the consummate professional, thus I expect that he will be leaving the studio shortly to cheer on his teammates at Leichhardt.

Having just checked the weather radar, the missus won’t let the young bloke go, so TV for us tonight.

• Big congrats to Braith Anasta on he’s retirement!
    Shame it couldn’t be under better circumstances but a huge
    thanks for all
    your work at Wests and good luck for the future…

• Good luck with your future Braith

Thank you for attempting to give your best for the Tigers over the last 2 seasons

Thank you for making Luke Brooks introduction to first grade a success

We appreciate your efforts

• @Pierre M7:

It’s ashame he had to retire through injury. I atleast would of liked him to go out on on his own terms! For someone who had it tough growing up & to almost reach 300 games in first grade is a great effort, he had a successful career winning a grand final, playing for his state & country. So well done to Braith & all the best post football!

Indeed, all the best Braith, and thanks for your time with the club…

• Braith has always been a pretty good player in my opinion. He also seems like a nice bloke who has copped a lot over the years, and most of it has been over the top. He’s achieved a lot more than most players ever will.

• Banned

Good player for a while but not for us.

• Congrats to Anasta on a long and distinguished career.

• @Magpie Ryan:

Big congrats to Braith Anasta on he’s retirement!
    Shame it couldn’t be under better circumstances but a huge
    thanks for all
    your work at Wests and good luck for the future…

Well said mate

Thanks braith, great career…well done!

Recent Topics