The 4 worst players in the NRL

• The worst Recruitment Manager in the NRL finally delivers us something. The award for the worst 4 players in the NRL.
    Numbers 397 398 399 and 400 Kurtis Rowe Curtis Sironen Jack Buchanan and Keith Galloway take a bow

• I think you missed a couple.

• Compare the effort that Evans ( roosters) when he hit the ball up from the 70 metre drop out to kathys hit ups … There is no comparison !
    Galloway May as well carry a handbag out their !
    SOFT AT BEST !

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Galloway is useless. He is so SLOW, if was any slower,he would be going backwards.

• Galloway runs like he’s on a RUSTY treadmill ……

• @beau the critic:

I think you missed a couple.

Yeah like the whole side.

• Banned

Galloway should hang his head in shame… He has the frame to be a devastating prop but no heart… He does everything in slow motion… He should be cut for 2015

• @alexaki:

Galloway should hang his head in shame… He has the frame to be a devastating prop but no heart… He does everything in slow motion… He should be cut for 2015

I can’t disagree, he runs like a girl.

• @TJL:

@alexaki:

Can we use another way of expressing the way Kiethy runs …it is an embarrassment to all women.

• Both Kieth & Buchanan ran for over 100m against a good pack. They must be doing something half-good.

• I like Kurtis Rowe.

• Quite a few players were on the field but their effort was dissapointing:
    Sironen, Halatau and Paterson were the worst.
    They shall be in NSW cup, joining Lulia and Lawrence.
    With so many FG’s out my team would be:

1 Rowe
    2 Hytchcox
    3 Fine
    4 Austin
    5 Richards
    6 Moses
    7 Brooks
    8 Woods
    9 Farah
    10 Galloway
    11 Santi
    12 Akauola
    13 Blair

14 Seumanufagai
    15 Taupau
    16 Lodge
    17 Gavet

• @TJL:

@alexaki:

Funny you say that.
    At halftime in the u20s there was an U16s girls game on.
    Most of them ran harder than Galloway does.

• until we start chasing bigger type players rather than small players like, HYTCHCOX, ROWE, and like a lot of the backs we have in the NSW cup we will always struggle. The broadcasters during the game hit it on the head when they compared our backs to the much larger easts backs. there backs are almost bigger than our forward pack. Please tigers go out and chase bigger taller players rather than chase little blokes. OLD SAYING A GOOD BIG BLOKE WILL ALLWAYS BEAT A GOOD LITTLE BLOKE.

• Keith has always been a big girls blouse

Recent Topics