What has happened to Sironen

• Does anyone know if Curtis is carrying an injury , boy has this young fella been a disappointment this season .
    He had a fair lay off with injury but for someone of his size he has little or no impact ,even playing out of position at times just seems to lack any real drive …. He could be playing hurt to fill the gap with all the injuries I hope the is the case.

• I don’t remember him ever being good?

• Bozo laid the origin tag on him a year or so ago lol

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @shane2801:

I don’t remember him ever being good?

True. He’s been living off his dad’s name for too long. He’s crap. Plain and simple

• He is very disappointing to be kind!

• Always been an average player. Wow how lucky are we…his here for another 3 years.

• If he had a different surname he’d be working at KFC

• Another player he has gone backwards badly under Potter. Playing way too wide.

Needs to learn to run decent lines. Why do none of our backrowers run outside in. Was so effective under Sheens.

• Another player he has gone backwards badly under Potter. Playing way too wide.

Needs to learn to run decent lines. Why do none of our backrowers run outside in. Was so effective under Sheens.

• Banned

He’s just not that good. A standout at junior level because of his size.

• I don’t know what’s happening with Siro. He’s playing far worse than he was when he made grade at 18/19. I hate to say his last few efforts have been abysmal, though you could probably say the same about most of the team over the last month.

• @southerntiger:

Because it takes more courage? Fulton in his younger days, and certainly Ellis were very good at it.

• Nothing. Hate to say ‘‘I told you so’’ but I told you so. I’ve scratched my head from the very beginning, trying to work what he offers. Nothing he’s ever done has stood out to me. I’ve noticed more and more people each week finally taking the blinders off and realizing just what he offers.

• I dunno I thought he looked very capable when he first come onto the scene.
    He had quite a few good games early.

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

Nothing. Hate to say ‘‘I told you so’’ but I told you so. I’ve scratched my head from the very beginning, trying to work what he offers. Nothing he’s ever done has stood out to me. I’ve noticed more and more people each week finally taking the blinders off and realizing just what he offers.

X100 been saying the same thing but everyone here seems to love the kid he would be playing state cup at any other club

Recent Topics