The premiers will be ..

• So now that the weststigers season is mercifully coming to an end the finals could be interesting with ref bloopers, ballboys, whingeing coaches and cap roorting ultimately deciding this years premiers.
    For what it’s worth,
    Premiers; Roorters. With SBW to come back in the bondi boys seem to be coming good at the right end of the season. Hopefully sowfscum have peaked too soon and choke in the big games 🙏 Imo manly may not have the forwards to win.

Dark horse / smokey; Cowboys, they have been a bit stiff in the last few finals and with JT and an aggressive pack they might cause plenty of problems.

• Souths….Unfortunately

• Manly v Cowboys GF

Manly will win in Golden Point after a Cowboys try gets disallowed that was a try and then they will score a try after a forward pass ,obstruction bounced ball short of the line is missed by the ref and video ref

Wanted dead or alive poster of Shayne Hayne will be distributed from every township north of Gladstone

• The NYC premiers will be Wests Tigers and State Cup premiers will be Wests Tigers. Our first grade team is only waiting for the season to end.

• Banned

I don’t want Souths, Manly, Roosters, Dogs, Parra or the Storm winning it.

• ForumSupporter

Who cares…hate them all…

• I think it will be Manly, but I hope North Queensland take it out.

• I predict Souths v Manly grand final. With Souths to win it.
    God that’ll be terrible.

• Easts will probably beat either Souths or Manly in the grand final. Storm will be up there too

• I would like to see the Cowboys win.
    it’s their turn.
    except for the warriors, all other teams in the top 8 have already won it once or more, since 1908 .

• Wouldn’t count the Warriors out against anyone. I think they’re gonna be a bigger threat than the Cowboys tbh.

• Banned

@Newtown:

The NYC premiers will be Wests Tigers and State Cup premiers will be Wests Tigers. Our first grade team is only waiting for the season to end.

Yeah there has always been so much talent in our juniors, which never seems to manifest itself in our first grade side for some reason. Maybe I’m impatient or just plain fed up, but I’m sicking of hearing about how bright our future is going to be - I want to see it now, in the present!

As for the Premiers, at this stage I’m thinking it will be a Melbourne v Souths GF with the Storm taking the trophy, once again.

• the nsw cup team loses just as much through injuries as first grade.

they lost austin to nrl then moses. rowe missed a fair chunk as well. koro, mr.t and bmm gone. lulia and luani spent a fair few games in nrl as well.

they seem to be coping very well with injuries

• Anyone but souths. Anyone.

• @patwalker:

Anyone but souths. Anyone.

I agree , I’m hoping souffs choke again in the semis

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Recent Topics