Crowd Figures

• Did anyone mention the low crowd and threaten to not play games at LO if they don’tget bigger crowds ?

I know it was miserable conditions, but playing against a Sydney side in the top 4, if Campbelltown got this small a crowd the forums would be raging and calling for no more games there !!!

• Banned

Great, more Balmain vs. Wests arguments.

Any wonder our club is a basketcase.

• It’s because LO is the so called 8th wonder of the world 😕 lol, noone cares if small crowds attend games there but if it was at Campbelltown then we wouldn’t hear the end of it

• @genoshan:

Did anyone mention the low crowd and threaten to not play games at LO if they don’tget bigger crowds ?

I know it was miserable conditions, but playing against a Sydney side in the top 4, if Campbelltown got this small a crowd the forums would be raging and calling for no more games there !!!

:deadhorse:

• What was the crowd figure out of interest ??

Not that it matters , it will be halved next time we play at LO after watching that garbage

• Around 5 k I heard

• Have you thought about how many young families were kept at home cause of the rain?

• I already said the weather was a factor, as it was the game where 6.5k turned up to Campbelltown. I also agree that the weather last night was way worse.

I was pointing out, it didn’t even rate a mention, yet it is scrutinised at CO every time the crowd is smaller. How on earth did this become a Wests v Balmain. Nobody mentioned either side of the failing JV ?

• I will criticise any home crowd at either traditional home whether it is decent weather or not and the team is in form ala the CSS crowd earlier in the season.

Outside of that we have a fickle fan base at the best of times and on the back of an utter flogging by the Cowboys it was always going to be horrific. Playing it at LO on the same night as the Bloodyslow Cup was an idiotic decision from whoever at the NRL pulled the trigger on that one

• @genoshan:

I already said the weather was a factor, as it was the game where 6.5k turned up to Campbelltown. I also agree that the weather last night was way worse.

I was pointing out, it didn’t even rate a mention, yet it is scrutinised at CO every time the crowd is smaller. How on earth did this become a Wests v Balmain. Nobody mentioned either side of the failing JV ?

:roll

• Banned

This is why I can’t wait until we play all games at ANZ.

• How can we rate the crowd figures if we don’t know what they were ??

• @foreveratiger:

Have you thought about how many young families were kept at home cause of the rain?

Its unfortunate that the club think venues like LO and CSS are good enough for a winter sport. The weather is out of our control but we have options in different venues.

• LO ave this year is 13979
    CSS ave this year is 9998

• @hybrid_tiger:

This is why I can’t wait until we play all games at ANZ.

Yeah i agree
    This has to be the way for the near future despite how much i love going to Leichardt, It’s the only way that we are going to start making a change to this Balmain vs Wests Mentality people have .

Recent Topics