Official Wests Tigers Team

• ForumSupporter

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014/08/19/nrl_team_announcement_round_24.html

OFFICIAL
    1. Kurtis Rowe
    2. Jy Hitchcox
    3. Blake Austin
    4. Chris Lawrence
    5. Cory Paterson

6. Mitchell Moses
    7. Luke Brooks

8. Aaron Woods
    9. Robbie Farah (capt.)
    10. Keith Galloway
    11. Curtis Sironen
    12. Bodene Thompson
    13. Adam Blair

Interchange:
    14. Ava Seumanufagai
    15. Martin Taupau
    16. Sauaso Sue
    17. Jack Buchanan

• Best that can be expected. Hope they show some pride.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• What a backline !!

• I would’ve had

1. Moses
    2. Hitchcox
    3. Paterson
    4. Lawrence
    5. Rowe
    6. Austin

Bit more balanced spine and attack right through. Rowe is useless

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Banned

I’m still trying to get my head around Corey Paterson playing on the wing! lol. I’m thinking Pat may be back for this game, in any case.

• If Richards is back

1. Austin
    2. Hitchcox
    3. Paterson
    4. Lawrence
    5. Richards

• ForumSupporter

1 Mitchell Moses
    2 Keith Lulia
    3 Tim Simona
    4 Chris Lawrence
    5 Pat Richards
    6 Blake Austin
    7 Luke Brooks
    8 Aaron Woods
    9 Robbie Farah ©
    10 Keith Galloway
    11 Curtis Sironen
    12 Bodene Thompson
    13 Adam Blair

Interchange
    14 Ava Seumanufagai
    15 Martin Taupau
    18 Sauaso Sue
    17 James Gavet

Just 4 weeks ago…seems like a lifetime…Same forward pack bar Buchanan for Gavet… …Backline is schamozzle…

• Not too much that can be done, hopefully the forwards step up and make a game of it, they’ll need to with that backline.

• PATERSON as a winger ? now that’s when you know you are desperate

• @foreveratiger:

PATERSON as a winger ? now that’s when you know you are desperate

I don’t think anyone would deny that we are desperate! It’s just ridiculous how many injuries we’ve had to the backline. Second rowers playing on the wing!
    All the best to the boys, regardless. Let’s hope they ‘put in’ for the first time in a month.

• @yeti:

@foreveratiger:

I don’t think anyone would deny that we are desperate! It’s just ridiculous how many injuries we’ve had to the backline. Second rowers playing on the wing!
    All the best to the boys, regardless. Let’s hope they ‘put in’ for the first time in a month.

Yeah i know just being sarcastic

• @foreveratiger:

You do realise he’s played the last 150 mins for the Tigers on the wing…?

Still doesn’t make it any better but the alarm bells have long since been ringing. Better to play a cardboard cut out than some of our guys named in the backs! At least they’d cost a lot less and be just as effective!

• wonder what price sportsbet will me for another 50 plus blowout. so much for potters pledge like for like.

• @Balmain Boy:

@foreveratiger:

You do realise he’s played the last 150 mins for the Tigers on the wing…?

Still doesn’t make it any better but the alarm bells have long since been ringing. Better to play a cardboard cut out than some of our guys named in the backs! At least they’d cost a lot less and be just as effective!

Yeah i know he has and was shown up for speed last week numerous times, not that it’s his fault

• The State Cup side has two wingers, Sila and Taukafa. Why could not either of these players have been brought into the first grade side? If is illegal then Wests Tigers’ first priority must be to complain to the NRL about the absurdity of the ruling and how impotent it makes a club like ours which is very adversely affected by injuries. Our club these days however seems to be far too timid to complain to the NRL when it has every right to do so.

Recent Topics