Mick Potter Pre-Game

• ForumSupporter

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014/08/20/media_mick_potter.html

Wests Tigers Head Coach Mick Potter spoke to the media today ahead of Thursday’s clash with the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium.

Main focus defence …goodo

• 😃 @Geo,I didn’t see it but I hope he also mentioned NO silly penalties and no turning over of the ball every 2nd or3rd tackle….if he mentioned defence then I hope they worked pretty hard at training because it has been non existent lately…Wests Tigers now and forever…

• Defence

Wasn’t that what Robbie climbed through to avoid an interview recently

Seriously though

I hope to see a specific game plan in attack where we focus on some simple strengths we have that will put the Dogs under pressure consistently

Defence is simple , good line speed , numbers in tackles and put your body on the line for the entire 80 minutes

If they do that and don’t give up , I can live with that every week

• 😃 @happy,couldn’t agree more…when my dad was alive he used to say to me when I played footy,if you go out there and get beat ,I don’t care if you did your very best ,then I can’t complain….that’s all us Tigers supporters have ever wanted…

• @happy tiger:

Defence

Cause he couldn’t get over it…

• @guyofthetiger:

@happy tiger:

Defence

Cause he couldn’t get over it…

Hahahahahahhahaha thats class

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• @TrueTiger:

😃 @happy,couldn’t agree more…when my dad was alive he used to say to me when I played footy,if you go out there and get beat ,I don’t care if you did your very best ,then I can’t complain….that’s all us Tigers supporters have ever wanted…

Probably the most memorable quote I had from a coach for me was " that you shouldn’t be able to walk of the field after a loss , you should’ve expended every ounce of energy trying to get the win "

I wonder how many Tigers players can say that after the last two weeks

Recent Topics