Mick Potter Pre-Game

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014/08/20/media_mick_potter.html

Wests Tigers Head Coach Mick Potter spoke to the media today ahead of Thursday’s clash with the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium.

Main focus defence …goodo

😃 @Geo,I didn’t see it but I hope he also mentioned NO silly penalties and no turning over of the ball every 2nd or3rd tackle….if he mentioned defence then I hope they worked pretty hard at training because it has been non existent lately…Wests Tigers now and forever…

Defence

Wasn’t that what Robbie climbed through to avoid an interview recently

Seriously though

I hope to see a specific game plan in attack where we focus on some simple strengths we have that will put the Dogs under pressure consistently

Defence is simple , good line speed , numbers in tackles and put your body on the line for the entire 80 minutes

If they do that and don’t give up , I can live with that every week

😃 @happy,couldn’t agree more…when my dad was alive he used to say to me when I played footy,if you go out there and get beat ,I don’t care if you did your very best ,then I can’t complain….that’s all us Tigers supporters have ever wanted…

@happy tiger:

Defence

Cause he couldn’t get over it…

@guyofthetiger:

@happy tiger:

Defence

Cause he couldn’t get over it…

Hahahahahahhahaha thats class

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

@TrueTiger:

😃 @happy,couldn’t agree more…when my dad was alive he used to say to me when I played footy,if you go out there and get beat ,I don’t care if you did your very best ,then I can’t complain….that’s all us Tigers supporters have ever wanted…

Probably the most memorable quote I had from a coach for me was " that you shouldn’t be able to walk of the field after a loss , you should’ve expended every ounce of energy trying to get the win "

I wonder how many Tigers players can say that after the last two weeks

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.