Cory Paterson is worse than Braith Anasta

He is absolutely shocking, should not wear the tigers jersey ever again. Talentless, effortless fool

This is like Tedesco having to play hooker because of injuries, having a shocker then everyone calls for his head.

Patterson is a forward.

He is playing on the wing and he is a second rower against a bloke who is far more nimble and much quicker in wet conditions

What do people expect ??

Ridiculous thread.

How would Josh Jackson go on the wing or at centre against Tim Simona when his forward pack is being dominated due to an effortless Woods and Hopeless Sironen??? He would go as bad as Patterson.

I feel for Corey. He is trying hard but Potter is killing him.

Stoney will want him back at Newy.
No loss.

If he was a GOOD forward he would be playing there. I’ve never seen Sam burgess on the wing

He’s not any better in the second row

@king sirro:

Ridiculous thread.

How would Josh Jackson go on the wing or at centre against Tim Simona when his forward pack is being dominated due to an effortless Woods and Hopeless Sironen??? He would go as bad as Patterson.

I feel for Corey. He is trying hard but Potter is killing him.

Exactly.
Coming back from serious injury, and asked to play in the back line because we have nobody else.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

I feel for Paterson. He has actually gone alright in his preferred position this year. Must be demoralising for him knowing that the only opportunity he has here is on the wing when our starting wingers are out injured, despite Sirro playing like rubbish and Thompson has been out with suspension. I’d be finding it hard to put in as well.