Conspiracy Throry

I heard a rumour that the NRL wants to shut down the Tigers so they can move Wests to Perth. Don’t usually believe such things but someone leaked report to media, media ran non-story for 2 weeks, refs penalise us for no reason and we go from world-beaters to cellar dwellers in a week. I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

I’ll sell up and move to Perth !!

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

You’re on to something mate. Next have a peek at the JFK assassination and 9/11, i reckon you could blow both cases wide open.

@GNR4LIFE:

You’re on to something mate. Next have a peek at the JFK assassination and 9/11, i reckon you could blow both cases wide open.

Don’t forget the moon landings .

Nah mate the rumour is we’re moving to Vienna.

If we do move, no one who played tonight should be allowed near the glassware…

@GNR4LIFE:

They’ve even lined up Faul McCartney to perform at our first home game.

As your CEO in waiting I can assure that we aren’t moving from Central Qld in 2015 and Mick Potter had the full support of the board

By the way , how do I tweet ??

The only Conspirator is the guy who signed up Potter.

At this rate Perth won’t want us. They have to ease off a bit to pull it off. For real ???

Heard a rumour we might be asked to join the PNG RL competition…

Meh I go to 2 games a season anyway.

Moving to Perth will make us like the GC titans. The NRL has become a crap product now. Unless they fix up the rules and the refs or make sure gus, rabs etc don’t say anything bad about the NRL so that the dummies fall for it.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.