A Major Positive

• Banned

64 - 6; 48 - 4; 30 -10

The thrashings are getting less each week! We may even win next week :mrgreen:

• 198 in 5 weeks

• @Flippedy:

64 - 6; 48 - 4; 30 -10

The thrashings are getting less each week! We may even win next week :mrgreen:

Can we get that " J " curve happening

• ForumSupporter

I think they put in in the second half…if they replicate that effort they’ll beat the Raiders and the Sharks

• ……the Bulldogs have lost the plot,where does that leave us?

• The way were going and the way the sharks are going we’ve got a team of reserve graders cause of our injury problems playing the sharks team of reserve graders cause of Asada it will be an enthrall ing 80 minutes of one up football the way were playing we would still find a way to butcher it and get belted by 40

• 😃 I really think the lads done well in the second half,however I said in another thread,if we don’t giveaway silly penalties and don’t turnover the ball on the 2nd and 3rd tackle we can give the opposition heaps…how did it go,Woods 2 stupid penalties in 1 minute,the Dogs score,turnover the ball,dogs make heaps of metres and score…same old,same old,DISIPLINE ,that’s what we need.Most of the senior players should know that,but seem to be the worst offenders…Don’t let the haters blame that on Potter,he can’t be out there but probably would do better… :brick: Wests Tigers now and forever

• @liltiger:

The way were going and the way the sharks are going we’ve got a team of reserve graders cause of our injury problems playing the sharks team of reserve graders cause of Asada it will be an enthrall ing 80 minutes of one up football the way were playing we would still find a way to butcher it and get belted by 40

Losing to both Canberra and Cronulla would be the icing on the cake for our season.

• So we have two forwards playing on the wing. Got rid of Korro who will be playing finals with the Storm. Loti playing finals with Souths. Mitch Brown playing finals with Dogs. Beau Ryan playing with himself, and the list goes on. Can’t blame injuries on everything, pop gun attack and soft defence. Some of these blokes have tattoos tougher than themselves

• If we lose to the Sharks with them missing everyone that is injured and with the ASADA players having to stand down that will be the beginning of the end

• @happy tiger:

If we lose to the Sharks with them missing everyone that is injured and with the ASADA players having to stand down that will be the beginning of the end

There’s always next year happy .

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• I thought Sirro looked a little better.
    That’s a positive.

• @Geo.:

I think they put in in the second half…if they replicate that effort they’ll beat the Raiders and the Sharks

Let’s hope so , need some positive’s to take into the off season

• Yeah a good second half effort by the boys,first half obviously not so great.Our on line defence was poor though with so many boys playing out of position it was’nt surprising, Our ball security and last tackle options are just appalling,I know we are missing half the squad but these things are the basic fundamentals of footy.
    Also its a small gripe but why on a wet night like tonight do we persist on putting the ball up on there line in stead of a grubber in goal,more chance of either scoring or mounting some pressure,i think the only time we did woodsie scores.

Head up Robbie!

Good luck next week boys……

• @guyofthetiger:

I thought Sirro looked a little better.
    That’s a positive.

X2

Recent Topics