Mathew Lodge

• Was very impressed with this kid last night ,big /strong and has an off load, he will be in the mix next season …has a big future.

• Yeah I think he will be a good buy, played well and he is only a pup

• He’s an absolute gun.

• Absolutely …… very impressed.

• Yeah he looked good

• Yes, he was one of the young shining lights last night. If we can find a coach and management willing to work hard to blend this new talent with whatever we will have left in experienced players we will have a potent team in the near future. The key of course will be coach and management.

• Good looking player indeed. Definitely going to feature in the rotation next year. Gavet better smarten up because Lodge will be after his spot. Lodge already has the game but you feel their working on his maturity. Once he gets the mindset of an NRL player, he’ll be hard to stop.

• @Newtown:

Yes, he was one of the young shining lights last night. If we can find a coach and management willing to work hard to blend this new talent with whatever we will have left in experienced players we will have a potent team in the near future. The key of course will be coach and management.

Excellent post !

• He’s a keeper. Take’s Gavet’s bench spot next year for sure.

• @Tigerpete:

Good looking player indeed. Definitely going to feature in the rotation next year. Gavet better smarten up because Lodge will be after his spot. Lodge already has the game but you feel their working on his maturity. Once he gets the mindset of an NRL player, he’ll be hard to stop.

Forget Gavet when you only have Galloway in front of you , a massive off season and a positive outlook and it will be there for the taking.

• I am really hoping that Gavet’s attitude does not infiltrate the team.

• 😃 Lodge is a young gun ready to fire,good attitude and willing to work hard…great buy…as far as Gavet goes I would like him to turn his demenours around because I think he still has plenty to offer, thats entirely up to him…Wests Tigers now and forever…

• He’s good but he needs to learn some ball security.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

• Banned

What about Rabs’ comment at the start of the game……saying that Potter picking Lodge just shows how bad our injury crisis is, but no offence to Lodge…

lol…what an old fool he is. Doesnt realise he’s a kid that has a huge future. But dont let that stop u from making a comment that league fans that are not Tiger fans think Lodge is average. His family would hate hearing that comment…disrespectful IMO

• Did we work out whether he is signed beyond 2014 ??

Recent Topics